May 26, 2024, 04:14:08 PMLatest Member: SoupaBliff
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Official ZylonGaming Minecraft [Updated 22nd August] [FORUMS ARE UP]

Official ZylonGaming Minecraft [Updated 22nd August] [FORUMS ARE UP]

Started by Yz, August 15, 2012, 01:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

update on the progress; Server is up, using Essentials plugin. Getting a few more (I don't wanna have a cluster**** of plugins) and then I have to build the map. If anyone wants the IP, msn me.. but it's not on a dedi yet so it may be laggy if you live very far from Australia
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

What position are you applying for: mod
How much do you know about Minecraft: game mechanics + basic multiplayer staff commands
How long have you played Minecraft: about a year
What qualifies you for this position: I'm very active in minecraft (it's the game i play the most) and i tend to stick to very few games/server so I'd play BC server all the time. i can make great cooperation with tricky since we're friends but we had multiple situations so he wouldn't be biased to me and I'd do the best job under him. recently i also thought of my staff experience in BC and found out my downgrades, and now I'm eager to try again and do a perfect job.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mo9

Quote from: Toast on August 15, 2012, 10:18:52 PM
What position are you applying for: GM
How much do you know about Minecraft: Been playing for awhile, know most (maybe all, don't want to sound so ****y though) of the features.
How long have you played Minecraft: About 8 months now I believe.
What qualifies you for this position: I play minecraft a lot, I think I have the potential to become on. I've also been a co-admin on another server, I was pretty much un-biased towards other friends.

EDIT: I dunno if this matters but I think Meteor would be good also. (If he applies ofc) :3
Quote from: Iridion on August 16, 2012, 08:26:06 AM
What position are you applying for: mod
How much do you know about Minecraft: game mechanics + basic multiplayer staff commands
How long have you played Minecraft: about a year
What qualifies you for this position: I'm very active in minecraft (it's the game i play the most) and i tend to stick to very few games/server so I'd play BC server all the time. i can make great cooperation with tricky since we're friends but we had multiple situations so he wouldn't be biased to me and I'd do the best job under him. recently i also thought of my staff experience in BC and found out my downgrades, and now I'm eager to try again and do a perfect job.
imo these guys would be great mods
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

Quote from: antisickness on August 16, 2012, 09:18:38 AM
Quote from: antisickness on August 15, 2012, 03:00:50 PM
What's an artist do  ???

Website design help, logo/sig/banners so we can advertise on the MC forums, etc you should get the gist
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

Purple

I think toast would be great. He was on my server and helped quite a bit. I highly recomened him.

How much do you know about Minecraft: Everything except for the latest patch. (Still learning that)
How long have you played Minecraft: Since beta 1.3(?) Maybe 1.4.
What qualifies you for this position: I've ran my own server multiple times, I know how to use a vast amount of plugins, and I know how to keep players in a server happy. I've also been a mod and admin on multiple servers. I can also promise I won't start doing stupid crap when I get bored on the server. (You'd be surprised how many people do that.)

^**** im special xd

Yz

Quote from: Purple on August 16, 2012, 09:30:32 AM
I think toast would be great. He was on my server and helped quite a bit. I highly recomened him.

How much do you know about Minecraft: Everything except for the latest patch. (Still learning that)
What qualifies you for this position: I've ran my own server multiple times, I know how to use a vast amount of plugins, and I know how to keep players in a server happy. I've also been a mod and admin on multiple servers. I can also promise I won't start doing stupid crap when I get bored on the server. (You'd be surprised how many people do that.)

Add my new MSN [email protected]

Need your help with some things.
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: Yz on August 16, 2012, 09:54:49 AM
Quote from: Purple on August 16, 2012, 09:30:32 AM

Add my new MSN [email protected]

Need your help with some things.

Added.

^**** im special xd

Meteor

What position are you applying for: GM/Mod/anything
How much do you know about Minecraft: Quite a lot
How long have you played Minecraft: 1 Year
What qualifies you for this position: I've played for quite some time and I'm running my own server which is pretty well made. I started it about 5 months ago, quit it for like a month and then I started developing it again. As of now it's still running.

(click to show/hide)

Yz

August 16, 2012, 12:01:18 PM #25 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 12:05:21 PM by Yz
Meteor has been added as a GM. So far Iri will be mod during the beta phase and he may be mod at the end as well

We're in beta right now but if you'd like to see the server, the IP is mc.zylongaming.com

More staff will be chosen soon
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mo9

can we host something like this
so like we can upload our own skins and stuff

https://mineshafter.appspot.com/
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Scythe

Quote from: mo9 on August 16, 2012, 01:34:11 PM
can we host something like this
so like we can upload our own skins and stuff