June 01, 2024, 04:41:13 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » my opinion on staff

my opinion on staff

Started by mo9, August 18, 2012, 09:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

lol @ the people being butthurt

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zomniethe4

technically dark, that was an opinion

Zom

NeoKiller

Quote from: mo9 on August 31, 2012, 10:17:41 AM
and why should they act professional when their admin is acting childish

When I said that my post got removed  ;D

Selene

The In-game staff are fine.. We just need more as there is only 3 of us.

Yz

You guys realize that calling Allie a power abuser frequently is warrant for a permanent ban? Do you remember/realize how seriously it's taken when you harass staff? Pig had it coming. And all of you picking on Allie have it coming as well.

You guys are breaking the rules, you know if an Admin in a game like Combat Arms bans someone the reason usually isn't given out? They generally know what they've done. Allie doesn't need to explain herself. Keep in mind if she really did abuse her powers I wouldn't be sticking up for her now, but she has reasons for what she's been doing.

The higher-up staff is fine. Meteor has been doing pretty good lately, and Allie hasn't done a thing wrong. You're lucky she hasn't muted you guys yet, to be honest.

But if you keep going it's going to happen =/ Your post got deleted? Be happy you got the lowest tier form of punishment, you could have gotten much worse.
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

August 31, 2012, 06:07:12 PM #125 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:09:18 PM by NeoKiller
im disappointed tricky :-\
no matter what pig did, i wasnt worth ip/mac banning all his accounts.
and calling someone power abusive isnt rlly against the rules, its not flaming, im just stating my opinion what i think of punishing pig.

Yz

August 31, 2012, 06:08:46 PM #126 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:10:47 PM by Yz
I was expecting logic Neo, but you don't have much right now. Allie gave me reasons to support her, with you guys I am just hearing insults...

An edit for your edit, Pig bypassed a mute - the mute wasn't placed for fun, it was a legitimate one. Anyone bypassing those gets IP banned, maybe not forever, but lengthy for sure.

It's harassing, it's taunting, and it's consistent.
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

What did i miss lulz ? <- got deleted this post before ehhh?
A perm bann is totally so totally wrong eh :3!
And also what'd the difference whit players and staff ? We are are humans we all are the same so wtf?
Change that rule since we're all the same staff is not better or worser....

loewe98

Quote from: mo9 on August 31, 2012, 10:17:41 AM
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on August 31, 2012, 02:27:59 AM
I think everybody is just a power hungry retard on this server. All everyone ever wants to get on any Zylon game is GM/Mod its pitiful. So people have to go and make shit up about the staff thats doing there job fine. Yea there is always room for improvement but I KNOW its not as bad as any of you explained. Stop complaining your opinion is worth nothing, just stop trying to earn a position as GM please... Everyone.
1 you just came back here a few days ago so you can't judge
2 i never want to be staff here
3 staff wasn't doing a fine job , and it isn't right now.
4 yes it's that bad the boss is power abusing , and the staff themselves are being unprofessional , and why should they act professional when their admin is acting childish

Which Admin , sorry didn't read everything

Yz

Quote from: loewe98 on August 31, 2012, 06:17:48 PM
And also what'd the difference whit players and staff ? We are are humans we all are the same so wtf?

No. If you ever worked at a job, you get warned for harassing co-workers, but you get fired for harassing your boss.
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on August 31, 2012, 06:20:43 PM

No. If you ever worked at a job, you get warned for harassing co-workers, but you get fired for harassing your boss.

Dude , it's a game get over it. We ppl are all the same ....
Wtf u call this a job? Telling ppl to be plite , helping ppl out .. Taking leading on a game...
I would call this making fun ehh.

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Yz

Quote from: loewe98 on August 31, 2012, 06:23:27 PM
Quote from: Yz on August 31, 2012, 06:20:43 PM

Dude , it's a game get over it. We ppl are all the same ....
Wtf u call this a job? Telling ppl to be plite , helping ppl out .. Taking leading on a game...
I would call this making fun ehh.

I did NOT call it a job and I don't care one bit about it being "just a game". I am just making a comparison. You cannot say "we are all human beings" and then reject my example. In the workplace, e.g Walmart, you cannot harass your boss. Here, in BC, you cannot harass staff. That's how it is in all other games as well..

FireY.. don't even bother joining in on the argument... the side you are arguing for even thinks the points you make are just spam. I'll lock this if this continues with anymore useless posts with like "lol dude get over it" or something stupid and unrelated.
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Yeah sure lock it like you always do as usually , but you just dont get it.
and btw ur IP banning ur own friends "boss" gj whit that.

Yz

Yeah. That's what a good staff member does. Holy shit bro, you just lost your own argument so hard. We have to ban RULEBREAKERS, not just enemies - or I would have perm banned you long ago. Unlike you FireY, I am not bias...

An FM has my permission to lock this whenever they think this has gotten out of hand.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-