March 28, 2024, 05:57:07 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » SOTW » SOTW Staff Section » To make it clear

To make it clear

Started by Meteor, August 21, 2012, 05:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meteor

There have to be at least 5 sig entries to make a voting. If there aren't 5 the week gets extended, I think I've mentioned it before. Really mo what the hell were you thinking making a voting with 3 enitres D:

(click to show/hide)

antisickness

theres a forum i know that do sotw. they get about 3 or 4 and they are on their 200th-odd week all their sigs looked shit aswell

mo9

anti and me were the only people online .-. i was like what now and we agreed on making it
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

hawk5005

August 21, 2012, 11:07:41 AM #3 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 11:08:09 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: mo9 on August 21, 2012, 10:53:29 AM
anti and me were the only people online .-. i was like what now and we agreed on making it

Seriously, 3 sigs?
It's obvious they're gonna get a place no matter what.
What's the point of the second and third place if only 3 people compete.
Also, you didn't even make it on Friday. >_>
If we skipped the thread making on Friday, wasn't it obvious that we're extending it?

mo9

it wasn't my turn , and it was late and i didn't know what to do >_> so i asked anti

vv secks box

antisickness

dudez stop freaking out its cool even if we extended it, it didnt look like we were gonna get more entries unless we ourselves put some in

just let it slide. make winners today or something then wait till saturday to reveal the new sotw?

hawk5005

There's nothing we can do atm.
Just do the winners topic and don't say anything in the open.

mo9

derp sotw's are over >_> start fresh

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-