April 19, 2024, 10:01:12 AMLatest Member: skly
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Event Staff Idea

Event Staff Idea

Started by mic99, August 21, 2012, 02:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mic99

Hello, all its me CodePurple. I got an idea for the game, it will consist of events. It will be an Event staff that can organize events and plays with them for prizes such as gigas or coin items. There will be multiple events a day which will give bored players something to do. Such events as PvP tourneys, BvB tourneys, a Raffle, a Q and A, a rush race, and much more with the minds of the community giving more ideas. The reason i feel for this idea is because bored people like me can have fun doing daily or weekly events. Every week at the end of the week, there will be a Grand Prize in which all bots can participate in and there will be 3 Winners. I feel like a separate staff would be needed for this due to possibly unlimited gigas or to unlimited coins for the winners.

Thanks for reading please give me feedback and suggestions to this idea whether you like it or not.
-CodePurple

Cooky

August 21, 2012, 02:39:47 PM #1 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:40:04 PM by Cooky
I would love to do that when my new computer comes in the mail!

mic99

i agree it would keep people interested in the game, when people get to their level cap :D

spiderstar

The Admins create the official events. 

Players can already host their own events though so I don't really think it's necessary to have an event staff. 
However, I do think this would be a fun idea for your own personal event with some friends. 

Yz

Firstly, it's been done before and failed. Secondly, you don't need a title under your name to make an event ;)
DISCORD killyzkill

mic99

Yz, that was with different people and a different time. You have no clue how many people i see everyday in lobby say "im bored" with this, when i see them say that ill do an event. it will kee interest in the game, and it would be fun. I have many ideas with events and fun things to do when people get bored. And so far every comment likes it :D. Could we give it a second chance, and see how it comes out.

Thanks,
-CodePurple

DoubleZero

August 21, 2012, 05:49:08 PM #6 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 05:49:45 PM by DoubleZero
good idea if youre committed.  why dont you try hostin CP ;)

poof

mic99

We don't need a staff. Just like 1 or two people, so in case if one person isn't on, the other could fill in to their job. And the reason for doing this is because some people don't have enough coins or gigas to pay for an item, i believe this would be a fun, exciting to add to BoutCheetah :D

Xkiller712

+1 IF it doesn't fail horribly and miserably.

trong10

August 21, 2012, 11:19:56 PM #9 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 11:21:19 PM by trong10
Im thinking of a CAMB Guild Event that will consists with sexy prizes every saturday or something, u should help me think of ideas. There will be lots of variations of challenges in many rounds (tournament?) and different stuff ehhh... for example.

Round 1: Rush Race
2: PvP
3: Most kills in survival in 10min
4: ETC.

Lets say our room is full and not counting me will be 7 guildies. Every guildie will do the challenge and by places:  1st gets 7 pts, 2nd 6 pts, 3rd 5pts and so on for each challenge. After all the challenges, ill add up the points and there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winner prizes. This will be official and ill think of making it public too but with minor prizes (Im not rich...) and a challenge to participate. (Maybe like who gets in first or gets the password to the room for a question/riddle.

I will post this under Player sponsored events Soon     SO NO ONE COPY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGN «»»««» xGoD_ImSo_BOSS «»»««» IGN
Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~
Market shop name: xgods

ghostkid17

Quote from: trong10 on August 21, 2012, 11:19:56 PM
Im thinking of a CAMB Guild Event that will consists with sexy prizes every saturday or something, u should help me think of ideas. There will be lots of variations of challenges in many rounds (tournament?) and different stuff ehhh... for example.

Lets say our room is full and not counting me will be 7 guildies. Every guildie will do the challenge and by places:  1st gets 7 pts, 2nd 6 pts, 3rd 5pts and so on for each challenge. After all the challenges, ill add up the points and there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winner prizes. This will be official and ill think of making it public too but with minor prizes (Im not rich...) and a challenge to participate. (Maybe like who gets in first or gets the password to the room for a question/riddle.

I will post this under Player sponsored events Soon     SO NO ONE COPY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post it in guilds cause it's a guild event :l
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

mic99

Wow xGod that's a good idea. I believe that the Event Host should have a different account rather that his own and have Unlimited Gigas and Coins.  So nobody will run out of gigas or coins. Also the points idea that you added was good have multiple events and add up the points.

Thanks
-CodePurple

Quote from: trong10 on August 21, 2012, 11:19:56 PM
I'm thinking of a CAMB Guild Event that will consists with sexy prizes every Saturday or something, u should help me think of ideas. There will be lots of variations of challenges in many rounds (tournament?) and different stuff ehhh... for example.

trong10

I changed my mind making this public to all, go on player sponsored events and give me ur thoughts

IGN «»»««» xGoD_ImSo_BOSS «»»««» IGN
Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~
Market shop name: xgods

Cooky

Quote from: Cooky on August 21, 2012, 02:39:47 PM
I would love to do that when my new computer comes in the mail!

why the F  is the text orange

Madprox

Well... there's not gonna be spawned coins/gigas for an event any time soon.
Think of something else.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

Quote from: Madprox on September 29, 2015, 03:53:01 PM
Think of something else.
this thread is from 2012 man

Meteor

Quote from: Cooky on September 29, 2015, 04:27:42 PM
Think of something else.
Would've helped if you hadn't bumped it for no reason.
Unless this is a valid reason.
(click to show/hide)

Locking this.

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Yz

Quote from: Meteor on October 02, 2015, 02:48:44 AM
Quote from: Cooky on September 29, 2015, 04:27:42 PM
Think of something else.
Would've helped if you hadn't bumped it for no reason.
Unless this is a valid reason.
(click to show/hide)

Locking this.

ye someone else posted before him
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-