June 26, 2024, 08:38:53 AMLatest Member: CharlesBidly
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » donation like rankings

donation like rankings

Started by mo9, August 24, 2012, 04:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

August 24, 2012, 04:20:39 PM Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:03:42 PM by mo9
What I have in mind is similar to a game called Conquer. So for each esteemed contributor of the community who donates a lot of gigas to the server,  they will be granted special ranks. The ranks would give the person a titled based on how much they donated.

For example the top three donators would be awarded the title of King or Queen, the next five Prince/Princesses, next 10 Barons and finally the rest would be Knights. (The names would be changed to match bots.)

Additionally, there should be a minimum donation amount. The people who have donated should also be entitled to something extra but it's more flashy than useful. It possibly could be the advantage of colored text, colored name or extra luck? Some other possibilites for the adage includes: Ranking Flags with regular stats but exclusive to each title, a modded Knight Merc just for show, or modded transes. Feel free to suggest benefits as these were the first things that came to mind.

Just some thoughts, this could help with the gigas inflation.
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Selene

August 24, 2012, 04:26:31 PM #1 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 04:27:47 PM by Selene
-1. We got rid of the membership colour because it didn't look very profesional. The other thing is that people will get confused.

Plus to much colour = messy.

mo9

change the benefits
but like is the main idea the donation thingy good ?

vv secks box

Selene

Should't it be real life money not gigas?

mo9

well no
you wanna get rid of gigas
if you add real life money into this it'll just be rich kids getting ranks
and since all it should give is flashy stuff that don't give an advantage real money shouldn't be paid

vv secks box

Selene

True. The idea is okay, but like I said colors look unprofessional.

Anyway got to wait and see if Allie approves of it.

mo9

updated the first post , feel free to suggest benefits ;o

vv secks box

spiderstar

Maybe if you donate real money you get a special forum title.  I dunno that's what some games did. 

Toast

Quote from: spiderstar on August 24, 2012, 05:12:12 PM
Maybe if you donate real money you get a special forum title.  I dunno that's what some games did. 

>Buy membership
>Change your Custom Title on the forum

Iridion

from my point of view this suggestion will either add more exclusive/op/dont want stuff
or
give rich***s too much attention and other stuff

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

gigas could be stages like v1, v2, v3, v4, v5 of membership extensions.

each version would get better as it advances in features but would cost more to unlock

Allie

I remember this suggestion.
Oh yeah, its from when allie proposed it a couple months ago and it flopped out of administration.

Pokeh

August 24, 2012, 09:19:21 PM #12 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 09:19:46 PM by Pokeh
Quote from: Allie on August 24, 2012, 09:12:17 PM
Oh yeah, its from when allie proposed it a couple months ago and it flopped out of administration.

ya but you suuuuuuck

edit: wat happened to zylon currency

mo9

Quote from: Allie on August 24, 2012, 09:12:17 PM
why did it flop out o.o ?

vv secks box

dndenny

Quote from: Selene on August 24, 2012, 04:47:12 PM
True. The idea is okay, but like I said colors look unprofessional.

Anyway got to wait and see if Allie approves of it.

For a budget/private server game does it matter if it looks professional or not?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-