May 01, 2024, 08:51:52 PMLatest Member: MINI
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Regarding tricky's pvp tourney [Read before ticking an answer]

Regarding tricky's pvp tourney [Read before ticking an answer]

Started by NeoKiller, August 26, 2012, 11:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Galacti get a rematch ?

Yes
No

wxx

Quote from: leroy0690 on August 26, 2012, 07:08:12 PM
Look its simple, if what happend doesnt count as win I dont even want to participate in this.

It is not that big of a deal to me I just wish to have what I rightfully won.

he never decided to jump off the map when he was winning.

Not that big of a deal? Then you would down me in HP like u think U can... Oh wait... you don't really think you can do that obviously.

I just know I would have gone very far in this tournament. If in the end I have to be d/qed then that's fine I can just slowly climb the ladder in PvP I mean I've already proven to be too good for Razor to PvP again so I'm on my way if this doesn't work out.

But change from PvP tournament title to something else, like [Non-Competitive] and add the rules that you are missing.

123bomb123

Quote from: Corr on August 26, 2012, 11:15:38 AM
Wanna make it more fair? Same armor, coinless. No Dark Meto, no hallo sets. Strictly legit.

**** yea.

This, if we had a tourney with all the same parts and coinless with the only diff being bot type it would be pretty great and probably be a better way to determine who actually is the most skilled.

I think Galacti should get a re-match but yeah, like Pig said he should stay Ram and just fight. If he can win once then he can win again.

/inb4 Tricky secretly plays for Galacti and destroys Razor.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

wxx

Don't know how a fair tourny would go with membership but that sounds fun. I am up for a rematch as a Ram if this will be accepted.

Z, that would not go so well, I feel Trick would hinder my performance.

zomniethe4

Zom

wxx

Quote from: leroy0690 on August 26, 2012, 07:18:40 PM
Well lets cut out all this childs play and get straight to the point Yz, what is your decision does galacti (who you treat specially) get special treatment?

Yz and Galacti have video footage, I am interested in seeing this two sided lag,

\because I never hit him while I was falling or once broke his guard it was solid as a rock it was basicly pointless for me to guard even after 3 seconds, and he always knew where I was, I barely knew.

and I dont wish to argue with anyone so this will be my last post in this thread.

Yz does not want to log on his account again so I will say it for him.

He has not made a decision, that's why this thread exists. He also said you do not know anything about lag, if you think that you didn't do those things. YOu are not MEANT to see yourself do these things. On my screen I only hit you next to me and never hit through Ur block, but I still believe that it happened bcuz that is what lag is. U don't see your own lag. All of your hits were lag hits and I do not mind one bit, because this is what an element of PvP is. A core component to be phrased better.

Yz will upload videos when we have settled what will happen, but refuses to upload if you will not face me again, as it was not a "proper tourny bout" if you won't defeat me by hp.

wxx

Yoshi91

Quote from: leroy0690 on August 26, 2012, 07:18:40 PM
Well lets cut out all this childs play and get straight to the point Yz, what is your decision does galacti (who you treat specially) get special treatment?

Just so you know... that totally -5646698478623123 in your rep. This whole topic and your whole crap just is ugh. what a omg.

Your rep's totally frikin lower then a buttpoo now.

DO YOU FRIKIN GET IT NOW, HE'S WILLING TO GO WITH SAME FRIKIN RAM ARMOR. JUST HAVE A STUPID REMATCH U LOSER.  BUTT POOP

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on August 26, 2012, 07:00:38 PM
p.s shame on galacti and i for living in australia. we should be banned from online competition because of where we are born.

ya shame on u

Quote from: wxx on August 26, 2012, 07:04:17 PM
I thought good PvPers could fight lag. What has happened in a year, did the good PvPers quit and T-Bot nubs took over or something???

loooool ya good pvpers can fight lag but its just harder to win :p

btw im gonna disagree about the 2 ended lag sword thing cuz its usually true; not always.

wxx

Chains are usually not two-way, from my experience delay is basically all of the time.

Leroy, again, how could I be losing if the match had barely began. I was losing the first round for half the game and then bounced back, why would I care about how you got the first hit in. It is natural, Surges always are winning at first vs Ram...

Yoshi91

Quote from: leroy0690 on August 26, 2012, 07:28:29 PM
We already had the battle with him as ram,.

Let me correct you on that, sir no-sense. This whole topic was for a rematch, pure rematch. No topic of having Galacti be allowed turned into a surge was addressed. That's just your diluted opinion on trying to win an argument you've already lost. Again, shove some sense into yourself, the battle with Galacti as a ram WAS NOT FINISHED, thus, this topic came about. want me to repeat again? eh. just read it over.

Rossbach

Quote from: leroy0690 on August 26, 2012, 07:28:29 PM
What I do wish is for it to be fair.

*Talks about fair.*

*Has higher stats than Gal.*

*Uses mob in normal PvP.*

*Only reason he does not want to fight is lag.* Welcome to the internet.

*Says he is better than Gal with confidence.*

*Yet won't fight him again because he is scared of lag.*

::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Pokeh

Quote from: wxx on August 26, 2012, 07:30:35 PM
Chains are usually not two-way, from my experience delay is basically all of the time.

Leroy, again, how could I be losing if the match had barely began. I was losing the first round for half the game and then bounced back, why would I care about how you got the first hit in. It is natural, Surges always are winning at first vs Ram...

ya like when i pvp half the ppl with my laptop basically as far away from my router as possible i get complaints that im teleporting when people are fine to me.

and for chains, when i x7 jrhar and he x2's me LOOL

Pokeh

Quote from: leroy0690 on August 26, 2012, 07:33:16 PM
Quote from: wxx on August 26, 2012, 07:30:35 PM

That is a bold lie, I know for a fact we had the same HP the whole game and you only got the last hit.

I dare you to prove me otherwise, dont lie to me or the people that agree with this.

You were far beyong 75% and I dare you to prove otherwise. And I also dare you to prove I ate a hp in the 3rd round you say the match was so fast hp doesnt drop into a minute in.

Back up your accusations.

dude if your so uptight about this and sure your gonna win just do it

wxx

Wow... if you insist. Will edit this post with Round 1 screenshot at the end and Round 3 screenshot progressions.

Yoshi91

Hey, Razor. Can we stop talking about that last crappy unfinished match and just have another go so everyone can be happy and you be sastified to win again if you can?

Both of you same armor, same bot type. Everything the same. We cool?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-