April 27, 2024, 10:55:08 PMLatest Member: rnfhska9794
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Regarding tricky's pvp tourney [Read before ticking an answer]

Regarding tricky's pvp tourney [Read before ticking an answer]

Started by NeoKiller, August 26, 2012, 11:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Galacti get a rematch ?

Yes
No

KillerPig

let him rematch, but it has to be as ram

u cant change in the middle of it wtf.
dont see a problem anyways since he beat razor the first game

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Corr

Weed will lose.

Guaranteed, that's why he refused first, that's why he tried to vote no with alternate accounts, that's why Weed should be DQ'd for being a wuss.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

Quote from: KillerPig on August 26, 2012, 03:09:31 PM
let him rematch, but it has to be as ram

u cant change in the middle of it wtf.
dont see a problem anyways since he beat razor the first game

ya thats meeting halfway. +1 for this.

but there weren't any rules against changing skills/bot type in between matches and rounds so idk.

its happened to me before a bunch of times. (once in evo tourney, few times when i had kyurra and was doing some official god challenge, and a bunch of times normally.) i let it go, who cares if i know i'm going to win anyways. if razor is confident then it shouldnt be a problem, but it should come down to razor, and nobody elses opinion.

never played galacti but i think razor would win even if they had a rematch.

edit: i played galacti; a rematch is a must.

wxx

I have been PvPing many of the greats around here lately and I feel I have done well enough to be given another chance. I think it's a shame to be overlooked because of a mistake based on something that was never listed in the rules, and worse PvPers advance ahead of me.

Please give me another chance Allie.

Yoshi91

I agree with Ross and Pig. I'm voting for a rematch because I know Galacti had high possibility of winning, he just thought Razor was respectable enough to face himself(Galacti) with a fair surge.

Rematch Galacti should still be a Ram though, cuz like ross said, you can't just change bot at the very end. You decide the bot you want to pvp with from the beginning.

zomniethe4

Quote from: Yoshi91 on August 26, 2012, 06:33:42 PM
you can't just change bot at the very end. You decide the bot you want to pvp with from the beginning.
Unless razor says otherwise, no rematch should be instated. Whether he's a ram or not. I highly doubt Galacti just suicided in the  towards the beginning of the match because he was a ram on accident or what ever case it was. He knew that he was losing and that there was a possibility that he was going to lose. No one is denying that Galacti is a bad PvP'er but you can't just leave a game to fix something like that. If you've beaten him once with ram you knew you could do it again and should've stayed the whole game if you really wanted to play as a ram. After the tournaments all over you can feel free to spar around with Razor or something because under the conditions that you left because of you shouldn't be given a rematch.

Zom

Yz

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 26, 2012, 06:50:54 PM
you can't just change bot at the very end. You decide the bot you want to pvp with from the beginning.
Unless razor says otherwise, no rematch should be instated. Whether he's a ram or not. I highly doubt Galacti just suicided in the  towards the beginning of the match because he was a ram on accident or what ever case it was. He knew that he was losing and that there was a possibility that he was going to lose. No one is denying that Galacti is a bad PvP'er but you can't just leave a game to fix something like that. If you've beaten him once with ram you knew you could do it again and should've stayed the whole game if you really wanted to play as a ram. After the tournaments all over you can feel free to spar around with Razor or something because under the conditions that you left because of you shouldn't be given a rematch.

I've been staying out until now, but you're saying some things that aren't true here.

I watched and filmed the 1v1 myself. Galacti wasn't losing, he was just like "oh wow this is gay I'd prefer surge for round 3" he had less HP at the time only because Razor took a HP, that really didn't affect anything though, Gala was still dealing much more DPS than Razor was.

Galacti expected PvP courtesy from a guild member, especially one who has posted consistently about "fairness in PvP" which is why he left without asking.
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Quote from: Yz on August 26, 2012, 06:53:26 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 26, 2012, 06:50:54 PM

I've been staying out until now, but you're saying some things that aren't true here.

I watched and filmed the 1v1 myself. Galacti wasn't losing, he was just like "oh wow this is gay I'd prefer surge for round 3" he had less HP at the time only because Razor took a HP, that really didn't affect anything though, Gala was still dealing much more DPS than Razor was.

Galacti expected PvP courtesy from a guild member, especially one who has posted consistently about "fairness in PvP" which is why he left without asking.
If the hp didn't really effect anything than I don't see why he didn't continue to PvP :/

Zom

Yz

The HP didn't affect anything, I brought it up because it's untrue of me to say "Galacti was dominating" or something as Razor had more HP when Galacti left. But that's only because of the HP. Even if Gala continued he was confident he would win.

People come back to this with "Then why didn't he stay if he thought he would win?" because he was more comfortable as a Surge and didn't think his guildy would turn on him for a cheap win by dq.
DISCORD killyzkill

Trustinme

i think they should do the rematch if razor is better then he should win again

CHECK THIS PLS JUST A CLICK CAN HELP ME THANKS <3 YOU
http://adf.ly/9SgTu
http://adf.ly/9ShjL

Yz

People like you, who hate lag so much, ruin PvP for me.. I won't even dignify that post with a logical reply... just 1 thing..

two way sword, you just can't fight lag like the REAL pros can.... ::)

p.s shame on galacti and i for living in australia. we should be banned from online competition because of where we are born.
DISCORD killyzkill

wxx

I thought good PvPers could fight lag. What has happened in a year, did the good PvPers quit and T-Bot nubs took over or something???

zomniethe4

Quote from: Yz on August 26, 2012, 06:57:07 PM
The HP didn't affect anything, I brought it up because it's untrue of me to say "Galacti was dominating" or something as Razor had more HP when Galacti left. But that's only because of the HP. Even if Gala continued he was confident he would win.

People come back to this with "Then why didn't he stay if he thought he would win?" because he was more comfortable as a Surge and didn't think his guildy would turn on him for a cheap win by dq.
That's why you never let your guard down. In a tournament, especially official, people are going to do what they have to do to win. It's only understandable that Razor doesn't want to play again.
And I guess I'm not PvP minded enough to understand why he would still decide to leave. Did he say anything about suiciding or asking before he even did it?

And razor lag works both way so you were probably lagging just as bad to him as he was to you.

Zom

Yz

He said "I need surge brb" and jumped off. Woulda just gotten type-raped if he waited for an answer. But I was only arguing against Galacti losing the match, so I'll leave it there.

Quote from: leroy0690 on August 26, 2012, 07:03:16 PM
Quote from: Yz on August 26, 2012, 07:00:38 PM
People like you, who hate lag so much, ruin PvP for me.. I won't even dignify that post with a logical reply... just 1 thing..

two way sword, you just can't fight lag like the REAL pros can.... ::)

p.s shame on galacti and i for living in australia. we should be banned from online competition because of where we are born.

Please dont turn it into this, I never said that I just said you should have no right to complain if you lose.

This tournament is rigged.

I don't recall Galacti or myself complaining about a loss. I do remember you insulting his skill and lag after each game though.

Please go back on topic. Stop bringing lag into this.
if this tourny was rigged I would have just said "Galacti gets another go" as soon as the incident happened... Ungrateful people >_>
DISCORD killyzkill

Yoshi91

Quote from: leroy0690 on August 26, 2012, 07:03:16 PM
This tournament is rigged.

The heck. About your complain of another player's lag; everyone has to deal with lag, it's an online game and there's never going to ever be a game free of lag. You become a pro pvper by being able to withstand people's lag anyway. Don't nag about it. If you truly feel you're a better pvper than Galacti, have another go. Your complain about lag and unwillingness to do a rematch just make you seem like you really won by luck. By sheer luck that you beat against his lag and not fair and square. ::)

Srsly, if you're not afraid, just have another go. I don't see where the problem is here.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-