June 18, 2024, 04:24:47 PMLatest Member: EugeneWex
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Virus from Bout Chetaah.exe

Virus from Bout Chetaah.exe

Started by ilmanuhpahh, August 26, 2012, 07:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilmanuhpahh

First of all, im from argentina and i dont know to speak correctly in english, sorry if u cant understand me very well.

I dont know what is happening to my computer, but, yesterday my computer was function well, and today i start my computer, and the taskbar was the microsoft windows 98 (and i have windows xp proffesional) the taskbar change alone (virus), and i cant hear nothing of sound, it says that i dont have driver of sound (and i have it).

So, i start my anti virus (Avira Antivir) and found 1 virus (from Zylong Games\BoutChetaah) .

Before all this that i do, i start boutcheetah.exe and when i press start (to enter the game) and nothing happen, and after 10 seconds, my antivir capture a virus from Bout.dat (Boutcheetah.exe)

Help please, may that a virus lodged in Boutcheetah.exe?

Or the game has a virus?

Pleaseee! i am crazy!

Toast

There's no viruses on this game.

But, read this please.

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,26673.0.html

Read the one about Avira.

hawk5005

I can assure you that bout.dat has no viruses, it's a false-positive because of the way it is compressed.
Download Malware Bytes Anti-Malware and run a full scan to identify the real virus.

ilmanuhpahh

Very thanks you man, now i can play :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-