July 06, 2024, 07:13:56 PMLatest Member: Benhsasoige
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Did go fish today and this is what i catched ^^

Did go fish today and this is what i catched ^^

Started by loewe98, August 27, 2012, 04:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toast

I think I also caught a 5kg fish, dunno what it was though. I was using like half of a worm too. 8D

loewe98

Quote from: Toast on August 27, 2012, 07:24:01 PM
I think I also caught a 5kg fish, dunno what it was though. I was using like half of a worm too. 8D

Rofl , i caught a fish whit a fish >:)      (plastic fish)  .

Selene

Materger

I suck at fishing, In all my times attempting to catch a fish, I lose enough bait to catch hundreds of fish.
At the end of a fishing trip I catch like one small fish and end up throwing it away. O-o

-On-topic-  

Nice catch, the big one must of been hard to catch. :o

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

NeoKiller

mo9

i caught a fly once
btw nice catch ;o
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

nice catch!!  :o

i used to go fishing sometimes with my uncle in his fishing pond he had in his yard and sometimes we caught some fish but they were very small compared to that. one time i went to fling the line out into the pond and i accidentally hooked my uncles pants  :D

HyperShadic6

Scythe

Quote from: loewe98 on August 27, 2012, 05:10:10 PM
Ik , its not legal first and 2nd they weren't mine . I was fishing were u have to pay for and u can't keep u fish that u catched pretty gay but yeah tha's how it goes...
Thats a big one,why not go countryside
Don't think, feel

Yoshi91

omg, that's a humongously disgusting fish head. and body. Small one's okay lol but food's food.. still ehh

I used to fish in my old backyard, there was a tributary running through. I got a normal looking cute proportional fish(you would see at the market) and also an eww looking long face ick fish one time. Actually that was the only time lol. I put it into a bucket of water.. forgot it for a night, next mourning was going to cook but they were floating belly up D: So we threw them out.. ugh karma. poor fish, yoshi feel sorry now.

loewe98

Ty guys ! the biggest fish ,  i catched really fast ;) , but i can see where those big fishes are since i've started fishing from my 6 years old :)
and it's chill to fish no worries , no stress . Just ****ing relax.

Allie

szabolcs

nice catch, going to fitness wasn't pointless  ;)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-