June 24, 2024, 11:31:10 AMLatest Member: dudom492
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Netflix~

Netflix~

Started by Materger, August 28, 2012, 05:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

Hello everyone, today I'm not feeling well (lets not get into details).

Can someone tell me some good Movies/Anime shows they've seen.

Thank you.
^~^

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Scythe

Don't think, feel

spiderstar

Graveyard of the Fireflies (It's really sad though)

Totoro

Spirited Away

Hunter X Hunter

Materger

August 28, 2012, 07:22:21 AM #3 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 07:33:24 AM by Materger
Quote from: spiderstar on August 28, 2012, 06:19:14 AM
Graveyard of the Fireflies (It's really sad though)

Totoro

Spirited Away

Hunter X Hunter

"Graveyard of the Fireflies"

I will watch that now. ^~^

Thanks SpiderStar.

*Edit*- It's not on Netflix so I will watch one of the others. >;3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

August 28, 2012, 09:55:26 AM #4 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:55:44 AM by Cooky
youtube has better movies then netflix

oh and get well soon  :-\

Materger

Quote from: Cooky on August 28, 2012, 09:55:26 AM
youtube has better movies then netflix

oh and get well soon  :-\

Thank you.
I've actually watched some movies on youtube b4 lolz

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

jinhongzhu

August 28, 2012, 11:26:51 AM #6 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:27:16 AM by jinhongzhu
If you want like comedies, I think you would enjoy
Kevin Hart and his show.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

antisickness

community is one of the greatest comedies ive ever watched.

dexter's my top tv show though  ;D

my fav movies that i can think of right now include black hawk down and the hurt locker.

Selene

Materger

@ jinhongzhu- I've watched some of his movies and stand-up.

@ antisickness-    "community"         I'm going to give it a try.

@ Selene- Of heard of that name somewhere I can't remember from where tho, what is it about? ;o

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

my #1 all time favorite movie is

District 9  

Selene

Don't needa read the whole thing.
The movie focuses on an old man reading a story to an old woman in a nursing home. The story he reads follows two young lovers named Allie Hamilton and Noah Calhoun, who meet one evening at a carnival. But they are separated by Allie's parents who dissaprove of Noah's unwealthy family, and move Allie away. After waiting for Noah to write her for several years, Allie meets and gets engaged to a handsome young soldier named Lon. Allie, then, with her love for Noah still alive, stops by Noah's 200-year-old home that he restored for her, "to see if he's okay". It is evident that they still have feelings for each other, and Allie has to choose between her fiancé and her first love.
Stephanie
The movie starts in a nursing home with Duke reading to an older woman, whose memory is slipping from her more and more everyday. Duke reads the story of two lovers who meet in the south at a carnival. Allie was 17. A city girl from money, and Noah was a country boy. The two spend the whole summer together but Allie is forced to move and go to college although she was willing to give it up for Noah. Noah writes Allie 365 letters and she never gets them. So he restores the house him and ALlie went to one night out of 'labor of love'. Seven years pass and Allie meets and falls in love with a wealthy soldier Lon. When seeing Noah's picture in the paper, Allie is drawn back to him. They spent a few days together and she doesn't want to leave. Allie has to chose between her fiancé and Noah.
Dontee
An old man in a nursing home reads a story to an old woman each day. The story he reads follows two young lovers named Allie Hamilton and Noah Calhoun. They met one evening at a carnival many years ago. Allie's parents separate Noah and Allie. They disapprove of Noah's lack of wealth, and move Allie away. After waiting for Noah to write her for several years, Allie meets and becomes engaged to a handsome young soldier named Lon. In a local newspaper, Noah's picture catches Allie's eye. He is standing in front of a fully restored, 200 year old home. The article is filled with praise for his accomplishments. Allie's heart nearly bursts. The last time she saw this house it was a rotted decaying shamble. She stood enfolded in Noah's arms in the great entryway and listened to his plans to buy and restore this house. Just the way she wanted it. With her love for Noah still alive, the picture pulls at her heart. She has to go back, see if Noah is okay, and tell him about her marriage. They both think the echo deep in their hearts, the one that has lasted all these years, is not shared by the other. The cry they could not stifle. It wasn't over for me.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Materger

August 28, 2012, 12:47:24 PM #13 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 12:49:23 PM by Materger
@ Selene- Thank you for the information, sounds interesting.
This bothered me , paragraph II, Line 3.  

"So he restores the house him and ALlie went to one night out of 'labor of love'."

I will look into this movie. :)

@Cooky-  District 9 is a cool movie I watched it a while back. ;3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

Quote from: Materger on August 28, 2012, 12:47:24 PM
@ Selene- Thank you for the information, sounds interesting.
I will look into this movie. :)
watch district 9  >:(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-