April 20, 2024, 09:49:10 AMLatest Member: kurskmWet
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » @ topic "Dear Silence"

@ topic "Dear Silence"

Started by NeoKiller, August 28, 2012, 07:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

August 28, 2012, 07:36:35 AM Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 07:37:27 AM by NeoKiller
Quote from: charger81Dear Silence, As most of u guys know i have left u guys for aeon (one of the worst choices I've ever maid in my life). Im Really sorry and I wish i could come back it would be really nice to and It'll be like im new to you guys well atleast i want it to be that way. I want every1 in Silence to forget i was ever in it if I ever do get to join them again. I want Ice to forgive me espicially cause he's like one of my best friends and so is all of the current silence members. I really wish i could go back to you guys i miss you guys thnx for reading this.                             P.S If i do come back I want ice to forget I was ever in there so he can forget about buying what he was about to buy me i can wait another two years.   

1. whats your ign (just wondering who u r)

2. how was ice able to kick you if muncay is the leader? ::)

smells like acc sharing

Yz

Muncay and ICE aren't acc sharing. Muncay just gets online to do leader things for ICE.
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

ic, tricky is the guy "OG MASTER GODZ" ingame ?

Yz

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 28, 2012, 07:45:08 AM
ic, tricky is the guy "OG MASTER GODZ" ingame ?

don't understand question ;_;
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

frog

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

oh never seen him being in aeon lol

FuRy

Why is there so much drama in guilds? When i hear in the lobby "I lost four of my really good friends because i quit their guild", I cringe.  Why is this game about caring about the people in your guild and hating them when they leave. 

123bomb123

Guilds should be competitive but lol because how can someone make the biggest mistake of their life in a game?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Corr

^ Mission accomplished.

Back to the cave for more ideas. = D

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: FuRy on August 28, 2012, 09:50:58 PM
Why is there so much drama in guilds? When i hear in the lobby "I lost four of my really good friends because i quit their guild", I cringe.  Why is this game about caring about the people in your guild and hating them when they leave. 
Those my friend isn't real friend if they stop your friendship just cause of a guild then fk him.

Yz

Quote from: FuRy on August 28, 2012, 09:50:58 PM

only a few people are liek dat xD
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-