trong10

Should come back as PURPLE

IGN «»»««» xGoD_ImSo_BOSS «»»««» IGN
Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~
Market shop name: xgods

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Selene

Do you want it because it 'shows that you are a member'?
Or do you want it for an unknown reason?

There wasn't no point in having purple text anyway, it just made it messy and unprofessional. 

Pokeh

1k gigas per word spoken in lobby with color of your choice? Includes @lobby command too but no color in rooms.

Zack66775

Quote from: Pokeh on August 30, 2012, 01:20:18 AM
1k gigas per word spoken in lobby with color of your choice? Includes @lobby command too but no color in rooms.
Lol very interesting idea

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Selene

No, because it would look messy and unprofessional. Plus it will get people confused.

spiderstar

Purple text was an eyesore to look at imo. 

Pokeh

Quote from: Selene on August 30, 2012, 01:28:34 AM
No, because it would look messy and unprofessional. Plus it will get people confused.

take a look around babe. The whole staff is unprofessional.

But ya just make it exclusive colors that arent ugly.

And make it like 1k per message for members, 2k for non members.

If the color idea fails, its still a good idea to drain gigas.

hawk5005

Yeah I agree with Poke, lets have rainbow colors everywhere and pretend to be ponies.

trong10

IGN «»»««» xGoD_ImSo_BOSS «»»««» IGN
Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~
Market shop name: xgods

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

HyperShadic6

szabolcs

bad idea, it'd make the lobby messy. allie/santa you should give the power to staff of global chatting. and they can turn it on/off when needed. i hate when i have to read meteor's discuss about his vacation

dndenny

i think they should re-add member text i cant tell if someone is trolling me or not when i'm trying to sell something they always ask me to "trade and show" then when i trade them they just say "nice" or "don't need"and when i click on there info there poor/low lvl what member text can do is tell me if they are good or not but that's just my opinion GM/Mods/Admin can have separate color from member and no it doesn't make it look "messy" it kind of organizes it..

hawk5005

August 31, 2012, 07:26:40 AM #14 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:26:51 AM by hawk5005
^ You could simply check their info before trading. ???

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-