June 16, 2024, 05:24:34 AMLatest Member: Brezkairosy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » My oppinion on the Skills

My oppinion on the Skills

Started by HyperShadic6, September 01, 2012, 01:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HyperShadic6

So i decied to tell my top skills.I tought it might help people who dont really have a "Top" skill.I might also explain why they're on that place of my top skills.

Actives:

1.Upper Cut- Yes Upper cut.I find it really alot more uselfull than rush.Upper is much more usefull in a fight.I use the upper in different situations.I use it best when someone wants to kill me.Much better than rush u can deal more damage and you can do a double hit.Upper then Jump Hit.Altought it might seem uselles in the escaping situations its not.If your being chased you can Upper Turn.What i mean by Upper Turn is uppercutting the oposit way.A good chance of hitting an enemy.Also useful in an Aerial battle.Can be spammed in battles wich makes it useful.Too much spamming will get you no where because the opponent will end up evading and hitting you.It an also prevent you getting hit by a Counter Attack

2.Rush-Altought I never use Rush in pvp it is very useful.Rush is useful whil trying to escape an opponent.Its also very usefull to speed up the process of landing.Its mostly useful for Sectoring.Since the mobs rarely jump you can rush through them.You might end up getting hit but its the best skills for sectoring.Rush is very often used in pvp with surges.Thought an Upper vs Rush would be the best thing to do. Guard Crush vs Rush would be a very good thing to go either you still have a chance tought . Now Ion Wave vs Rush.Rush has a chance because of time the it take to perform the Ion Wave.

3.Guard Crush- Guard Crush might seem the best for sector.And it look useless in pvp.Actually its very good for pvp too.If you know how to play with it and when to use it. It is very hard to use.Practicing alot with it will help you.Its not very good for sectoring tought as it looks like.It slows you down ALOT and you have to take the mobs one by one to beat them up.If you dont do it one by one youre screwed up. But its not useless in sectoring.Its very useful when your trying to do a much higher lvl map than your lvl.

4.Ion wave-I tried Ion Wave and its not that bad.Ion wave its mostly useful in Holodeck PvP. Its pretty useless in my oppinion at most of the times.You need alot of practice if your going to play with this skills because if you dont youre going to fail alot.Its pretty much uselles in sectoring.But its useful if your attacking more than one mob.Its also usefull in base.SInce your trying to hit the base and trying to hit the opponent guarding it ion wave would be really useful except you only weaknes it the jump attack
. Ion wave is USELESS in ANY aerial battle.

5.Stun- HORRIBLE skill.Thats MONTHS of practice if you going to play with it! But if you really want to pwn in pvp its worth training with it. Its slow ass hell.But pwns the crap out of people if you know how to play with it. I would suggest using it as surge. Since your faster as surge it would be much easier.

Passive:

1.Break-fall - Who doesnt use break fall? Its the most usefull skill for pvp.It can prevent you getting hit again after falling because of the lagg.Its very useful for HoloDeck.

2.Counter Attack - Useful for Sectoring.Mostly used when trying to do higher lvl maps.

3.Charge - Useful for sectoring.Very useful for speed runs as well

Dewo

X

Selene

Request to move to General Discussion.

HyperShadic6

Opsy.Tought it was the right section

Yz

My opinion on your opinions.

Upper Cut - Double hits? You can do that with Rush also, you are just overly used to Upper.

Rush - Nah, Rush is used by Rams. Upper is dominated by Surges. Ion doesn't rly have a time to perform it.

GC - GC pwns.

Ion - Ion is easier to practice with than GC.

Stun - Stun fails period. You can't practice to be good with it, it fails, nuff said.
DISCORD killyzkill

HyperShadic6

September 01, 2012, 02:04:24 PM #5 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 02:05:15 PM by HyperShadic6
Quote from: Yz on September 01, 2012, 02:02:37 PM
My opinion on your opinions.

Upper Cut - Double hits? You can do that with Rush also, you are just overly used to Upper.

Rush - Nah, Rush is used by Rams. Upper is dominated by Surges. Ion doesn't rly have a time to perform it.

GC - GC pwns.

Ion - Ion is easier to practice with than GC.

Stun - Stun fails period. You can't practice to be good with it, it fails, nuff said.
Ive been pwned by Stun.  ::)
Yeah the Ion does take like 1 sec to perform

Yz

Then you have a lot of practicing to do.
DISCORD killyzkill

HyperShadic6

September 01, 2012, 02:07:30 PM #7 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 02:07:48 PM by HyperShadic6
Quote from: Yz on September 01, 2012, 02:06:09 PM
I mentioned it already

Yz

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on September 01, 2012, 02:07:30 PM
I mentioned it already

As in, you need to practice at PvP so you can fight back against stun.
DISCORD killyzkill

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Yz on September 01, 2012, 02:08:39 PM
Quote from: HyperShadic6 on September 01, 2012, 02:07:30 PM
I mentioned it already

As in, you need to practice at PvP so you can fight back against stun.
Oh lol

Materger

"1.Upper Cut- Yes Upper cut.I find it really alot more uselfull than rush.Upper is much more usefull in a fight.I use the upper in different situations.I use it best when someone wants to kill me.Much better than rush u can deal more damage and you can do a double hit.Upper then Jump Hit.Altought it might seem uselles in the escaping situations its not.If your being chased you can Upper Turn.What i mean by Upper Turn is uppercutting the oposit way.A good chance of hitting an enemy.Also useful in an Aerial battle.Can be spammed in battles wich makes it useful.Too much spamming will get you no where because the opponent will end up evading and hitting you.It an also prevent you getting hit by a Counter Attack"

You find it more useful because you use it more then rush.   

["I use it best when someone wants to kill me."] 

In pvp everyone wants to kill you, unless you meant when someone is chasing you and you stay under them and time the perfect moment to turn around and upper.

["Much better than rush u can deal more damage and you can do a double hit."]

I disagree, I think it all depends on how smart and skilled your opponent is.

["Can be spammed in battles wich makes it useful."]
Don't spam it, you will give your opponent a chance while your falling from your upper to attack you.
I spam it sometimes for the heck of it but its not good to spam it.

Upper is my favorite pvp skill so I had to say some things. >;3

I lol'd irl @ the " Ive been pwned by Stun" comment.   Never seen someone get owned by stun.
Might try using stun for lolz.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

zomniethe4

Zom

Eat4two

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on September 01, 2012, 01:55:21 PM
So i decied to tell my top skills.I tought it might help people who dont really have a "Top" skill.I might also explain why they're on that place of my top skills.

Actives:

1.Upper Cut- Yes Upper cut.I find it really alot more uselfull than rush.Upper is much more usefull in a fight.I use the upper in different situations.I use it best when someone wants to kill me.Much better than rush u can deal more damage and you can do a double hit.Upper then Jump Hit.Altought it might seem uselles in the escaping situations its not.If your being chased you can Upper Turn.What i mean by Upper Turn is uppercutting the oposit way.A good chance of hitting an enemy.Also useful in an Aerial battle.Can be spammed in battles wich makes it useful.Too much spamming will get you no where because the opponent will end up evading and hitting you.It an also prevent you getting hit by a Counter Attack

2.Rush-Altought I never use Rush in pvp it is very useful.Rush is useful whil trying to escape an opponent.Its also very usefull to speed up the process of landing.Its mostly useful for Sectoring.Since the mobs rarely jump you can rush through them.You might end up getting hit but its the best skills for sectoring.Rush is very often used in pvp with surges.Thought an Upper vs Rush would be the best thing to do. Guard Crush vs Rush would be a very good thing to go either you still have a chance tought . Now Ion Wave vs Rush.Rush has a chance because of time the it take to perform the Ion Wave.

3.Guard Crush- Guard Crush might seem the best for sector.And it look useless in pvp.Actually its very good for pvp too.If you know how to play with it and when to use it. It is very hard to use.Practicing alot with it will help you.Its not very good for sectoring tought as it looks like.It slows you down ALOT and you have to take the mobs one by one to beat them up.If you dont do it one by one youre screwed up. But its not useless in sectoring.Its very useful when your trying to do a much higher lvl map than your lvl.

4.Ion wave-I tried Ion Wave and its not that bad.Ion wave its mostly useful in Holodeck PvP. Its pretty useless in my oppinion at most of the times.You need alot of practice if your going to play with this skills because if you dont youre going to fail alot.Its pretty much uselles in sectoring.But its useful if your attacking more than one mob.Its also usefull in base.SInce your trying to hit the base and trying to hit the opponent guarding it ion wave would be really useful except you only weaknes it the jump attack
. Ion wave is USELESS in ANY aerial battle.

5.Stun- HORRIBLE skill.Thats MONTHS of practice if you going to play with it! But if you really want to pwn in pvp its worth training with it. Its slow ass hell.But pwns the crap out of people if you know how to play with it. I would suggest using it as surge. Since your faster as surge it would be much easier.

Passive:

1.Break-fall - Who doesnt use break fall? Its the most usefull skill for pvp.It can prevent you getting hit again after falling because of the lagg.Its very useful for HoloDeck.

2.Counter Attack - Useful for Sectoring.Mostly used when trying to do higher lvl maps.

3.Charge - Useful for sectoring.Very useful for speed runs as well

You said "useful" 19 times.

NeoKiller

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-