May 23, 2024, 05:08:35 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Why such infrequent content on the ZG YT channel?

Why such infrequent content on the ZG YT channel?

Started by Purple, September 02, 2012, 10:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Quote from: rettknight on September 02, 2012, 11:29:13 AM
Allie and Kenny aren't players themselves, they won't upload videos that players would upload, that's my opinion. So the reason they don't upload weekly is that they don't need to or don't have updates to show weekly.
Let's take for example that video allie has on the launcher, the leeching test skill, that's an example.
Videos on ZG YT Channel are, in my opinion, future releases that are shown before the release date.
Just my opinion tho, and I don't think that them making vlogs would be appropiate since it's a channel for the game. Lol

This is precisely it. I check the youtube channel everyday for inboxes, comments, and other stuff, but we just have nothing to upload.
I got nuc to make a mod tutorial, but it was too bad to upload.

long story short, we have nothing to upload, and the things that we do have to upload, usually aren't professional enough to represent Zylon Gaming.

antisickness

Admins can upload gameplay of new stuff like the new skills or the survival mode (even though this has already passed) It's a way of advertising

And who cares if the video isn't professional. As long as it has all the things it needs to have then upload it. This is a community after all

Pokeh

leapman

Quote from: Allie on September 02, 2012, 04:41:23 PM
Quote from: rettknight on September 02, 2012, 11:29:13 AM
Allie and Kenny aren't players themselves, they won't upload videos that players would upload, that's my opinion. So the reason they don't upload weekly is that they don't need to or don't have updates to show weekly.
Let's take for example that video allie has on the launcher, the leeching test skill, that's an example.
Videos on ZG YT Channel are, in my opinion, future releases that are shown before the release date.
Just my opinion tho, and I don't think that them making vlogs would be appropiate since it's a channel for the game. Lol

This is precisely it. I check the youtube channel everyday for inboxes, comments, and other stuff, but we just have nothing to upload.
I got nuc to make a mod tutorial, but it was too bad to upload.

long story short, we have nothing to upload, and the things that we do have to upload, usually aren't professional enough to represent Zylon Gaming.
Let me clear this up. You and kenny would like to make this a really professional company; but at the time don't worry about video quality that often "unless" it's for marketing purposes [in this case it's a tutorial]. If nuc's provides clear and good information its descent. I think this is why you seem so stressed lately, just don't worry about it now. 
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

mo9

do what **** did and record your tested skills/mercs/ anything that's not in-game
even if you're not planning on releasing it
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Purple

Quote from: Rossbach on September 02, 2012, 02:19:29 PM
If Allie and Kenny were to make tutorials for speed runs, it would fail.  ::)

Maybe have the community upload a tutorial for speed running every level?

too lazy to quote

I knew that allie and kenny couldn't make high quality tutorials.

^**** im special xd

Rossbach

Quote from: Purple on September 02, 2012, 10:22:23 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on September 02, 2012, 02:19:29 PM
If Allie and Kenny were to make tutorials for speed runs, it would fail.  ::)

Maybe have the community upload a tutorial for speed running every level?

too lazy to quote

I knew that allie and kenny couldn't make high quality tutorials.

Or how about everyone finds out their own way to speed run.   ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-