April 27, 2024, 08:46:03 AMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Should I quit bout cheetah

Should I quit bout cheetah

Started by Cooky, September 11, 2012, 04:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cooky quit bout cheetah

yes
5 (25%)
no
11 (55%)
you should take a break and maybe come back another time
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on September 11, 2012, 07:11:36 AM
meaning we have no preference.
if you have no preference if someone quits or not then that is disrespectful in my opinion your basically saying you dont like the person because of course you would rather the average player not quit rather then quit

NeoKiller

September 11, 2012, 07:26:22 AM #16 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:26:57 AM by NeoKiller
bro play the game if u enjoy it, stop caring about opinions on the internet.
in the end we're all ***gots, escpecially dewo  ;D

Corr

Quit, find better things in life.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

cybercjt

If you feel like everyone hates you here then gtfo this game and find another one that might suit you.
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Selene

I personally don't like you, but don' quit because the staff hate you or some players do. Who cares if people hate you, if you enjoy the game and like doing your "Sector Rush" then thats all that really matters. 

Cooky

September 11, 2012, 08:31:29 AM #21 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 08:32:07 AM by Cooky
Quote from: Selene on September 11, 2012, 08:27:46 AM
I personally don't like you, but don' quit because the staff hate you or some players do. Who cares if people hate you, if you enjoy the game and like doing your "Sector Rush" then thats all that really matters.  
what the hell is sector rush

u mean my sector race event?

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on September 11, 2012, 07:18:44 AM
Quote from: Yz on September 11, 2012, 07:11:36 AM
meaning we have no preference.
if you have no preference if someone quits or not then that is disrespectful in my opinion your basically saying you dont like the person because of course you would rather the average player not quit rather then quit

It's a shame that you're allowed to act like we all hate you when in reality we just don't care at all, and can't say this is how we feel >_>

Locking. It's your decision, this doesn't even belong in Gen, if you want to stay then stay, if you don't then don't. Feel disrespected? PM someone rather than make a new topic. Thanks
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-