June 01, 2024, 12:00:46 PMLatest Member: idstar007
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New guns - Flamer and Judgment Day

New guns - Flamer and Judgment Day

Started by xbaras, September 12, 2012, 07:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

September 12, 2012, 07:51:35 AM Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 07:58:23 AM by xbaras
Flamer: This gun will fire use the short-range flame from Lion Mecha's final attack to deal damage.

- Stats -
Base damage: 365*
Ammo: 20
Cost: 7800 coins (20 games), 35880 coins (100 games)

Judgement Day: This gun will use the attack from Xabaras where he showers people with meteors.

- Stats -
Base damage: 170 x number of meteors**
Ammo: 27
Cost: 6900 coins (20 games), 31740 coins (100 games)

Stats may change to better suit the game.
*This high-damage is because of the flame's naturally short range.
**The gun deals 170 damage per meteor that falls, meaning that this weapon could affect groups of enemies. This may also be a useful Active skill.

Allie

So..I'm not necessarily understanding what you're not getting about not being able to "just go in and copy/paste an attack from xabaras".

xbaras

September 14, 2012, 08:45:38 AM #2 Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 08:55:30 AM by xbaras
I did say I was probably wrong, but that's what I would have tried to do first.

This is what I meant (basically a hypothesis):
Let's assume the meteor attack is is a separate piece of code all together. Everything required for the attack (graphics, AoE, damage) should be in this paragraph of code, and should execute when Xabaras's AI tells it to. Now, we copy that piece of code and tell it to execute when a player presses X + C while the skill is equipped (as I can see, you have already figured out how to make new guns / skills). Now all you need to do is change the 'spawn point' of the attack to in front of the player (if there is a spawn code) and change the damage.

It's all just an idea which is far easier said than done, but it's one way you could try IF everything went to plan (like there's a code for the meteor attack w/ spawn point and no reverse engineering of bout.exe needed - which would be the hardest to face if it was).

Ah well, I hope we'll figure it out one day!

mo9

omg they don't have direct access to the game's full code
that's why they can't do all that stuff
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: xbaras on September 14, 2012, 08:45:38 AM
I did say I was probably wrong, but that's what I would have tried to do first.

This is what I meant (basically a hypothesis):
Let's assume the meteor attack is is a separate piece of code all together. Everything required for the attack (graphics, AoE, damage) should be in this paragraph of code, and should execute when Xabaras's AI tells it to. Now, we copy that piece of code and tell it to execute when a player presses X + C while the skill is equipped (as I can see, you have already figured out how to make new guns / skills). Now all you need to do is change the 'spawn point' of the attack to in front of the player (if there is a spawn code) and change the damage.

It's all just an idea which is far easier said than done, but it's one way you could try IF everything went to plan (like there's a code for the meteor attack w/ spawn point and no reverse engineering of bout.exe needed - which would be the hardest to face if it was)
Ah well, I hope we'll figure it out one day!

L2read
This is not a runescape private server will all acces and tutorials everywhere on the internet
Bots private servers work differently and we do not have the ability yet/never will, to make such a thing
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xbaras

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-