June 01, 2024, 08:43:54 PMLatest Member: danielx100
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Part Stats Question

Part Stats Question

Started by Krasorias, September 14, 2012, 07:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krasorias

First of all, I apologize for having so many threads going right now. Unfortunately I have some questions for which I can't find answers in this forum, so I am making new threads. I hope that's not a problem and I'm not pissing anyone off.

So to the question(s). I am having trouble understanding STATS. More specifically, part and gear stats.

FIRST - I've read about main stats in one of the guides in this forum. Can I possibly get a Patch stat on a Surge part? Or Surge stats are only BST, MIS and GUN?

SECOND - Are these stats preset for their coresponding parts? (for example I have a TrilicorMIS head, can I get a TrilicorMIS body?)

THIRD - What stats can drop gear have?

FOURTH - What stats should I use as a surge and through which items to obtain them?

Yz

Not a problem that you have questions to ask! The majority of us enjoy helping out new players.

FIRST: If by parts you mean Head, Body and Arms, then nope. Surge Heads are strictly MIS, the body is BST and the arms are GUN. If you'd like TA on your surge, you should get a TA flag.

SECOND: Yes.

THIRD: What gear exactly?Every item has their own respective stats.

FOURTH: Depends on your favourite mode :P For sector, use TA - that's one of the definites.
DISCORD killyzkill

Krasorias

thanks for answering, that clears some things quite wel :)l

Allie

Quote from: Yz on September 14, 2012, 07:30:12 AM
SECOND: Yes, they are preset. This means all surge bodies are strictly BST (excluding a few specific ones).

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-