June 20, 2024, 03:25:01 PMLatest Member: AlbertoNib
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » The information zeitgeist within BOTS!! and a bit of history (S_A)

The information zeitgeist within BOTS!! and a bit of history (S_A)

Started by Optimism, September 16, 2012, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

opti is most likely not coming back because hes gay and doesnt like us anymore :(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Optimism

When I get a team on MSN to help me make this new background for the Site. My GFX skills blow.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

mo9

omg not this again
how about you guys brainwash cwas into coming to our side ?

vv secks box

hawk5005

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

mo9

vv secks box

Optimism

Quote from: komochi on September 18, 2012, 02:39:02 AM
@Allie please stop butting your head into my personal conflicts. Wubbs youu. <3

@Opti I'm really sorry for acting that way and thanks for the complement and rank really appricate it your really mature man(unlike me).... really... I was expecting a thrashing from you :-[  :'(  :-*  :)

You're welcome.

Tricky, since when did you become equally delusional as the idiots over at Bout Evolution? When did you ever beat me in a series of matches? Never. There are multiple instances on this forum and on BE's where you admit that I am better. I've never lost to you in a series of matches, nor anyone for 4+ years, save starscream55 in his prime.

I'm just going to be honest here: We played four matches lag free and you absolutely no idea what you were doing when it came to timing, the meta game or any glitches. That is the undeniable truth; I don't care how hard you try to re-write history or my memory. We BOTH know it to be true, and given your inconsistency with regard to your statements about me, its quite evident that much of what you say simply can't be trusted as fact anyway.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

Quote from: Optimism on September 18, 2012, 03:27:45 AMI've never lost to you in a series of matches, nor anyone for 4+ years, save starscream55 in his prime.

and mother ****in' allie, yesterday.

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on September 18, 2012, 03:33:46 AM
Quote from: Optimism on September 18, 2012, 03:27:45 AMI've never lost to you in a series of matches, nor anyone for 4+ years, save starscream55 in his prime.

and mother ****in' allie, yesterday.

And then I unrusted :P.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on September 18, 2012, 03:27:45 AM
Quote from: komochi on September 18, 2012, 02:39:02 AM
@Allie please stop butting your head into my personal conflicts. Wubbs youu. <3

@Opti I'm really sorry for acting that way and thanks for the complement and rank really appricate it your really mature man(unlike me).... really... I was expecting a thrashing from you :-[  :'(  :-*  :)

You're welcome.

Tricky, since when did you become equally delusional as the idiots over at Bout Evolution? When did you ever beat me in a series of matches? Never. There are multiple instances on this forum and on BE's where you admit that I am better. I've never lost to you in a series of matches, nor anyone for 4+ years, save starscream55 in his prime.

I'm just going to be honest here: We played four matches lag free and you absolutely no idea what you were doing when it came to timing, the meta game or any glitches. That is the undeniable truth; I don't care how hard you try to re-write history or my memory. We BOTH know it to be true, and given your inconsistency with regard to your statements about me, its quite evident that much of what you say simply can't be trusted as fact anyway.

-always admit you're better than me but you can't beat my lag, trufax check youtube and i have screens
-don't recall that match, if you have proof you're welcome to show it
-it's easy to just say something happened without proof and say "you know it's true"
-i beat you 5051-0 my favor, you know it's true ::)
-why u even talkin smack i didnt say shit lol

tl;dr tricky has proof of at least 6 wins on opti, opti has no proof of any wins on tricky
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

no nobody is kidding ur gfx sucks and so does ur background

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-