April 30, 2024, 12:53:53 PMLatest Member: JamesSlats
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Started by Allie, September 17, 2012, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

Quote from: precision on December 23, 2012, 10:48:21 PM
Guess I'm not qualified. Time to look for another guild then.
Are you that Patch I fought/tested?

Selene

Quote from: precision on December 24, 2012, 12:37:09 AM
Yup.
I told you to get your level up higher. What level are you now?

Iridion

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 23, 2012, 08:39:57 AM
I never had the chance to pvp him, nor did he train me like he promised. >:(
Bai opti.
i know right ::)
bye opti, goodluck in your life and stuff like that. you contributed greatly to bc (cept for the background ;D) ;)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meta

Quote from: Iridion on December 24, 2012, 06:58:38 AM
bye opti, goodluck in your life and stuff like that. you contributed greatly to bc (cept for the background ;D) ;)

hue his hard work was replaced huehue

Selene

Welcome Precision to Sanctuary!

1387saqr

Let me know when I can PvP Allie for her position on the team.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Selene

December 26, 2012, 01:47:08 AM #547 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 01:47:52 AM by Selene
Quote from: 1387saqr on December 26, 2012, 01:43:22 AM
Let me know when I can PvP Allie for her position on the team.
Allie, Opti, Imag and Star are the only ones that are on the team. Why? Because they are amazingly good. You are good, but not good enough to be put on the PvP team.

Selene

Yz

not to impose on guild business but didn't opti just permanently quit for the 6th time? why would he be on the pvp team?
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

December 26, 2012, 01:55:10 AM #550 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 01:57:11 AM by Selene
Quote from: Yz on December 26, 2012, 01:52:50 AM
not to impose on guild business but didn't opti just permanently quit for the 6th time? why would he be on the pvp team?
Shit I forgot about that. Lol. In my mind no one is worthy enough to be on the PvP team other than the people who are in it now.

1387saqr

Well if I'm not good enough to be put on the PvP team, she should at least try test me like Sanctuary rules apply, and if I win that's it right? You can't be judging whose good enough for what and not, everyone got a shot lol.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Allie

Quote from: 1387saqr on December 26, 2012, 05:20:23 AM
Well if I'm not good enough to be put on the PvP team, she should at least try test me like Sanctuary rules apply, and if I win that's it right? You can't be judging whose good enough for what and not, everyone got a shot lol.

Came on to test you, you weren't online. Too bad.

Eat4two

Since Opti left the game will he remain in the PvP team or shall he be removed from the team?

Selene

I don't have the ability to remove Opti from Sanctuary as he is a Co-leader.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-