March 28, 2024, 08:41:11 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ZeaL || Old People || Retirement Home For the Mentally Insane Haxxor

ZeaL || Old People || Retirement Home For the Mentally Insane Haxxor

Started by Corr, September 18, 2012, 02:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Introduction

ZeaL is back with much more hax. This guild started with CloudstrifeX and Aznboodleboy in BOTS!! 06. After Cloud left, Azn gave the guild to Mojunikey in 07. When he quit BOTS!! to join the navy, Mojun gave the guild to Corr who led it to Rank 1 and formed it into one of the best PvP guilds of all time.. OF ALL TIME!!. Raz eventually became the co-leader and then the actual leader when Corr quit. During the whole of it's existence on BOTS!! CursedSun assisted intermittently as co-leader, ensuring the guild stayed at it's best when he was around. Then, I decided to make this in BC and eventually took over, till I got bored and finished it off. Now, it's back, it's black, it's hax, it's fat.

It took me a while to decide whether I should bring it back but with the help of a few past members they have swayed me with promises that this guild will have it's glory days again (Deja vu right). Diligence is for how much work you will put in to reach your potential while you're in this guild, Passion is for how far you will go to express and embrace what you can and will become under this guild and who you will shape out to be, Devotion is for... oh the hell with it look up in the thesaurus they all mean the same thing, which is ZeaL.

Founders

Dem0niK (Aznboodley)
AngeliK (Cloudstrife)

Leaders

Corr (Guild Haxxor), Bobo (Guild Mascot)

Co-leaders

Lyfe (Guild Slaveowner), KillerPig (Guild Prostitute), ENES (Guild Mascot), Dewo (Guild Slave), Oreo (Guild Spy)

Members
Guild Name: ZeaL
Guild Created: 2012-09-19 21:55:57
Guild Master: Corr
Guild Points: 31840253
Guild Members: 20 out of 20

NamePoints
Oreos26479975
Meta6004062
Pobeda2901489
Twist of Fate2743864
Corr2558522
KillerPig2215825
Fear1205319
MisterZ1174058
Resilience1151439
MedicaL933502
Dewo819105
NS05631215
mo9614951
Sirhamtaro613774
xHcT-578693
Pokeh520559
Delight46262788
Materger224766
_QUAKE_149601
Bobo56746

Rules

No hacking/hack leeching.
Respect your fellow members.
If there is any problem in-game let the guild staff know. This includes feuds, arguments, etc.
Never use II/Coin skills in PvP/BvB unless the rest of the room is fine with it.
Have fun and live with hax. This guild isn't meant for competition (Even though the whole point of this guild wipe was for that, my hidden in the gem plan was just to get the people I love to play with in the guild so we can all hax together in PvP/BvB. Winning is just a consolation prize, while losing is just an experienced learning process.
Don't lose your cool, we are the coolest guild out there and we don't operate like a machine, some peeps believe drama is all bad, their is such a thing as good drama and it's called comedy.
Hax with passion.

Application Form

IGN:
Level:
BOTS!! IGN:
Other guilds you're in:
Activeness (hours per day, weekdays & weekends)

All who apply, will be accepted, no guarantee of activeness.

Voting System

Leader has final say in everything. +9000 or -9000 votes. Must have a valid reason.
Co-leaders have a slightly bigger influence than members. +2 or -2 votes. Must have a valid reason.
Members can vote for a recruit to be accepted or denied. +1 or -1 votes. Must have a valid reason.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID REASON, YOUR VOTE WILL NOT COUNT. STUPID NUB.

Guild Wars

If another guild wishes to challenge ZeaL, the leader (or someone sent by the leader) must formally declare war by posting on this thread.

The formal declaration must include:

The guild name
What kind of war (PvP or BvB)
A date or time period that the war will take place
Your restrictions or regulations regarding the war

If we do not respond within a week, it means we're better than you and don't wanna waste our time.

If we (ZeaL) declare war on your guild, we will do so by posting in your respective guild thread. If you do not respond within a week, we will have "won" the guild war and we will make fun of you for being bad.

ZeaL PvP Guild War Rules

No II skills (including Mobility Boost / ChargeII)
No hacking
No Jura / Stonebat / Kowbat
No Tier 3 armor
Pushing is allowed
Flop only for official matches (practice ones don't count)
No lag engineering
No purposely disconnecting from the server or @exiting the room

ZeaL BvB Guild War Rules

No II skills (Including Mobility Boost / ChargeII)
No hacking
Industrobe map only
No Jura / Stonebat / Kowbat
No DeathHunter, Xabaras, DoubleBlade mercs
No Chernobyl glitching
No Staff / Member flags
No purposely disconnecting from the server or @exiting the room

Userbars/Signatures

Anyone who applies is welcomed, till all the slots are filled, I will definitely expand guild once I get enough gigas (50mill cough it up guys we all gotta chip in)
Credits to the best BOTS!! GFX'er of all time... OF ALL TIME, Cwasotopolis.

lolk

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Pokeh

Myrru

yeah

definitely won't be active if I join but who cares olli

Corr

Lol exactly, even if I don't know who you are.

+________+

I do it for the lulz.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

hi if tricky doesnt make a guild can i join
i want pvp guild

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

ill have to get allie to unban Poke then ill join on it then

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

rettknight

Made me laugh.
"All you need is love... and tons of money"

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Corr

Well, looks like we in a pickle. Can anyone spare some gigas to actually make this guild? xD

I do it for the lulz.

Yz

Quote from: Corr on September 19, 2012, 01:19:41 AM
Well, looks like we in a pickle. Can anyone spare some gigas to actually make this guild? xD

10m, sure thing
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Quote from: Corr on September 19, 2012, 01:22:30 AM
I got 1.8mill since I bought a trans coupon XD.

Gracias, and join on Boo.. or copy-bobo lmao. (Swear to god I thought you were bobo last time) xD

will do
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

lawl make the next quote something cool from kruel summ3r

"higher than a mother****err!"

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-