March 28, 2024, 09:30:30 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ZeaL || Old People || Retirement Home For the Mentally Insane Haxxor

ZeaL || Old People || Retirement Home For the Mentally Insane Haxxor

Started by Corr, September 18, 2012, 02:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

bangaer2

Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Shadows

Gotta get the new Call Of Duty World War 2!! Not Destiny 2 Cmon!!!

KillerPig

an update on zeal members:

dewo: finally learned basic algebra and now works as a janitor alongside cookie
lyfe: stop being an autist and transformed into a chad
corr: still a stupid terrorist hehexd
me: still the best baser on all of boutcheater
jeff: best roommaster in all of boutcheetah now ****s 10 bitches a week
bobo: ceo of the janitor company dewo works for
mrz: still a terrorist like corr
fear: plays league but shit
oreos: plays league probably shit tho
ham: idk tbh probably still a fat **** somewhere
poke: still an indian retard

sirhamtaro

KillerPig

mo9

Quote from: KillerPig on November 13, 2017, 04:22:31 PM
an update on zeal members:

dewo: finally learned basic algebra and now works as a janitor alongside cookie
lyfe: stop being an autist and transformed into a chad
corr: still a stupid terrorist hehexd
me: still the best baser on all of boutcheater
jeff: best roommaster in all of boutcheetah now ****s 10 bitches a week
bobo: ceo of the janitor company dewo works for
mrz: still a terrorist like corr
fear: plays league but shit
oreos: plays league probably shit tho
ham: idk tbh probably still a fat **** somewhere
poke: still an indian retard
fku hillbilly
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Pokeh

zekromr

Just found an oooold doc of ZeaL trying to create our own PS. Reminded me of this game again after a few forgotten years. I kinda want to play again, but only 3 people are online...
New Bots Server Project
The Goal:
To make a balanced private Bots server through an invite-only system. The game is going to be made for a small community with a max of ~50 players online at one point.
What we need:
Programmers:
Those fluent must know/learn the following:
C#/C++
MySQL (database viewer) (2008 or later)
Netbeans
HTML/PHP
Some Java is not required but would be an asset
GFX Artists:
For site design and working on the in game skin for tweaks.
Writers/Audio:
This we may need later on for story/website writing and sound pack/effects in game.
How's it going to work? :
A certain number of people will be selected for Closed Beta. These people will know the game fairly well and help in fixing and balancing the game.
-Admins & GM's can invite as many people as they would like. GM's need Admin's approval after inviting 3 people.
Regular Players can invite up to 2 people max each.
If we invite A to be one of our Closed Beta players, and once we reach Open Beta,
A invites B, B invites C, C invites D.

If A only invites 1 person, and everyone following him invites one person, then there is a linear branch in our Tree System.
A is now held responsible for B,C,D,E, and everyone else his invitees decide to invite.
This means that if anyone in the tree decides to hack, spam, scam, or abuse any system within the game, everyone from him and above in the tree will get permanently banned.
If C decides to hack in this scenario, A,B,C get banned. If E decides to hack, everyone above him gets banned.
Aside from the invite-only system, a possible new player can ask an Admin/GM if they can join as a first-stream player. (with no one inviting him) Those people are the responsibility of the Staff Member.
Rates:
Exp: 1x, basically what the original game had in 2007. Weekends (Friday-Sunday) will be 2x
Most regular maps around your bot level will do 25 exp; elite levels doing 50 exp (at 1x rates)
Gigas: 25x the Exp attained in a game mode
PvP/Base Rates are debatable
Party EXP Bonuses are debatable.
The current max exp attainable to lv 100 is 116676 EXP;
http://www.gamexploits.com/images/screenshots/market/ac2577165f6f1793c931b2858e9de5f1.jpg
Coin System:
Coins are to be rewarded in every game mode. In sector, they are fixed at 5 coins per elite level played around your Bot level, 3 coins for every regular map you play around your level.
1 Coin is given to the player if the map you are playing is <10 levels from your bot level, and coins are given to every player in the room.
You also get 1 coin per player kill in PvP, as well as 1 coin for every player and merc kill in BvB. The high possibility of farming for coins means less exp in base. (Debatable)
Others:
- We need to figure out the PHP/HTML system for rankings and stuff to display on website
- The possibility of there being no guilds in this game. Reason being, guilds are usually what cause people to level fast and hack in groups, also with a small community it seems fairly pointless. Some other system may be replaced for it instead.
-Our hoster needs to be within the US, or if we have the money, hire an online hoster.
-Rams will generally be boosted, Surges nerfed, and Patches may stay the same. Virus mobs in sector may be given slightly higher stats.
-Bot stract needs a use. It may replace coins entirely in PvP or base, and be used to trade for coins. Keep that in mind.
I am Fear. Boo.

Corr

I don't remember that.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS, HOPE FOR ANOTHER YEAR OF LIFE AND PROSPERITY!

RIP to Dewo (I recently connected to his family and he committed suicide or he was stoned don't know)

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

KillerPig

zeal appreciation post:

hello my fellow chimps

to marc erckle: wya idiot and wheres the video of where we recorded me pretending to be a 13 year old girl to the pedophile on skype at like 2 am

to lyfe: plays super mario hurrr durr kys idiot

to corr: admit i was #2 baser in my prime or also kys like lufe. THERE WAS A REASON ME AND LYFE WERE NEVER ALLOWED TO TEAM GOT EM

to jeff: u were literally the worst room master but u r the goat and funny as ****

to dewo: literally chimp in human form. this dumb ape couldnt even do algebra and once asked us for help in skype

to fear: get on league idiot

to others like mo, mat, bobo, oreos, poke, ham, mrz
hello

no memes i miss weekend base with u ***gots. recently started feeling nostalgic about this game. literally hours upon hours just playing 4v4 on the same shitty map. borderline scamming people with stakes on holo and using the money to buy gear and guild expansion. grinding when we felt like it sometimes. miss u niggers

also the best base team to ever touch boutcheetah is as follows:
lyfe: best offense and defense period. ez wins when paired with me hehexd **** u corr
me: second best offense but shit defense. ez wins when paired with good defender like this next retard
dewo: we give u shit for being black and retarded, but u were legit one of the best defenders
jeff: staple on any team because ur the ****ing goat and ur jeff

honorable mention teammate:
fear
corr
oreo
marc erckle lmao

bye again for 2 months

Pokeh

summerfegs reunion when

i was taking a shit the other day and thought of lonewolf from b-evo times lol

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-