May 23, 2024, 11:06:19 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » UnBalanced - Alt's only.

UnBalanced - Alt's only.

Started by mic99, September 19, 2012, 06:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airilly

Quote from: ZxEnvyxZ on November 27, 2012, 08:03:42 PM
Quote from: Fat Matt on November 27, 2012, 08:00:21 PM
Yeh but dont think im just sticking up for guild guy because tiny was completely wrong and his macros were offensive
im asian too, i am not offended, he was told to stop, don't see why you still talk about him still, though, but if he was offensive I assure you he wont do it again.

i dont know where ur country,,if i sau to u your country's mother****er.., u can forgive him? lol u said like still talking..

Selene

Please stop double posting. Edit your last post.

Materger

I'm not sure what happened, but you guys should keep this argument in PM's and not start a discussion in the guild thread.
If he was using mob or not it's up to him to answer truthfully, if he doesn't then oh well. Lets just keep the thread argument free. <3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Airilly

Quote from: Materger on November 27, 2012, 10:07:10 PM
I'm not sure what happened, but you guys should keep this argument in PM's and not start a discussion in the guild thread.
If he was using mob or not it's up to him to answer truthfully, if he doesn't then oh well. Lets just keep the thread argument free. <3

Im sorry to other guild members including u..

and well, i accepted guild master's apology. and i will leave this thread.. I know this guild page is not allowed to others.. but im so raged, and use this thread. Sorry for that, and never wrote it about this problem in thread.

Fat Matt

Quote from: Materger on November 27, 2012, 10:07:10 PM

But the thing is NOTHING HAPPENED this guy is goin all pew pew double post flavor cuz he was kicked from ffa
bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

Selene

November 27, 2012, 10:16:37 PM #185 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 10:17:09 PM by Selene
Airilly, last warning. If you double post again you will be warned (green dot) so I suggest you to stop.

Materger

November 27, 2012, 10:23:42 PM #186 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 10:26:18 PM by Materger
It looks like Rice respected my wish, thank you for being mature about this. Airlly, since Rice has nothing more to say nor does he seem to want to continue to argue, lets move on.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Airilly

Quote from: Materger on November 27, 2012, 10:23:42 PM
It looks like Rice respected my wish, thank you for being mature about this. Airlly, since Rice has nothing more to say nor does he seem to want to continue to argue, lets move on.
I made peace with him ;D
and Again, apologize to all guild members..  :D
and to Selene, sorry for making double post..i'll never do that again.

Reaper666

...Post.
(click to show/hide)
:)

Fat Matt

Quote from: Reaper666 on November 28, 2012, 10:43:49 AM
...Post.
(click to show/hide)

come back plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls
pls c:
bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

Reaper666

Begging has no effect on me whatsoever. ::)
:)

Fat Matt

bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

mic99

jinhongzhu

Can I still join back on my alt when I get back  :'(

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-