April 18, 2024, 01:17:32 AMLatest Member: AnthonyGew
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Experiences

January 24, 2014, 12:50:01 PM #1995 Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:16:01 PM by Experiences
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on January 24, 2014, 12:48:02 PM
Don't kick me out of Utopia pls  :(

You should get on more often. ;P

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Robocop7ant

January 27, 2014, 08:27:34 AM #1996 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 08:42:41 AM by Robocop7ant
Hey it's me, i am updating the game on the computer i got here on school ,and checking if i can login.
if i can, then i can update new co leaders so the guild can be active again.

Justify have been removed from co leader, cause he sold his account.
(and he did it without telling me about it first)

who ever got the account Justify- can stay.
<br />

droid zylon1

my internet at my house is turned off because my aunt didnt pay the bill. she is calling today to pay it so i should be back on and playing everyday very soon (a couple of days).

In the meantime ill stay checking up on the forums :)

Madprox

Soooo, Robo, Is Utopia alive or dead?
As I am rank 1 in it with close to 3.2m GP, idk if i should stay or leave.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Madprox on January 27, 2014, 09:52:40 PM
Would be nice if you stay, middle of revival ;P
I'll try play all weekends, and if you want to stay and help, i can give you co leader tomorrow, so you can add people :)

Do you wanna stay?
<br />

Madprox

Quote from: Robocop7ant on January 27, 2014, 09:58:25 PM
I'll try play all weekends, and if you want to stay and help, i can give you co leader tomorrow, so you can add people :)

Do you wanna stay?
Well it's an alt, so I'll let it sit in Utopia then, but I won't be active on it probably, as I spent te few hours i have on my main (obviously).
So no real need for co, unless you really want to i guess.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Madprox on January 27, 2014, 10:06:39 PM
Quote from: Robocop7ant on January 27, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

Do you wanna stay?
Well it's an alt, so I'll let it sit in Utopia then, but I won't be active on it probably, as I spent te few hours i have on my main (obviously).
So no real need for co, unless you really want to i guess.
Thank you ;] (last post was deleted cause i don't double post).

I am going online tomorrow, so if someone knows someone that need a guild, ask em to apply or contact.me ;)

-Robo
<br />

droid zylon1

it snowed at my house!!! imma post a pic later. :3

hur9

February 11, 2014, 10:15:14 PM #2003 Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 02:21:33 AM by hur90
:IGN: Vishegas1
:Activity: every day
:Specialty: Sector
Guild: Redeption

medchiller

hur9

medchiller

I will have to watch the guild. The last times I added you to Red you grinded great for the first week then stopped. I watched you when you wanted to join last time and you grinded for 3 days then stopped. I'll watch again but no promises and I have to make sure that you can make more than the person in 20th place (which wont be hard). Consider this as a notice of me watching you xP

hur9

Quote from: medchiller on February 12, 2014, 02:33:04 AM
I will have to watch the guild. The last times I added you to Red you grinded great for the first week then stopped. I watched you when you wanted to join last time and you grinded for 3 days then stopped. I'll watch again but no promises and I have to make sure that you can make more than the person in 20th place (which wont be hard). Consider this as a notice of me watching you xP
you can check out the gp of Vishegas2 on Evolve  within it was on a weekend

medchiller

Well I suppose it wont hurt to kick the guy that hasn't been on in a month and has the least GP. Vish this is your last chance in Red. If you do what you did the last times believe me you won't ever be in Red while I'm a Co again. Grind hard ;)

Robocop7ant

Hey, it's me, i'll take up the revival of Utopia myself, cause close to no one is active in there.

I'll looking for members that wont quit grinding xD haha (new friends) ;)
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-