April 27, 2024, 06:45:11 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

english

Madprox

sup  :D

gz on rank 1 by a mile every1

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

english

ty max and hi  :D
and its up to yz if he wants ducky to join.
but tbh i didnt like the way he left sosa. allthough hes an ok guy

Xkiller712

October 07, 2014, 06:06:33 PM #2538 Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:27:02 PM by Xkiller712
Okay nevermind he only wants to join Redemption.  May the fates decide

Yz

i dont know any info about it, you can make the decision baggs
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

yeah, if people are applying to Redtopia, pleace add "utopia" or "redemption" when you apply.

-Robo
<br />

english

who could i possibly kik for ducky?

Ti Jack18

Quote from: english on October 08, 2014, 06:27:17 PM
who could i possibly kik for ducky?

hmmm its only a possibility but i think speedy left the game so maybe him or ninja i dont know but i know then ducky is a very good guy
:)

MrCookies

hur9

-Speedy-

Ducky is the biggest guild hopper and is such a douche bag. Please don't let in guild.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Ti Jack18

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 08, 2014, 10:14:16 PM
Ducky is the biggest guild hopper and is such a douche bag. Please don't let in guild.

speedy this is your opinion  and maybe ppl like him but dont tell those thing about a person who you dont very know his personality , i can tell you then ducky is the guy who showed me this game and learnded me and he is a very good guy so plz dont say that again.

MrCookies

-Speedy-

Quote from: Ti Jack18 on October 08, 2014, 10:21:53 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on October 08, 2014, 10:14:16 PM

speedy this is your opinion  and maybe ppl like him but dont tell those thing about a person who you dont very know his personality , i can tell you then ducky is the guy who showed me this game and learnded me and he is a very good guy so plz dont say that again.
I used to skype him everyday until he started being a **** idc if you showed him the game i know for a fact im not the only one who he was a **** to. When i was in Sosa he would leave room if i joined and would never help me. So yea **** him.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Jonathan

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

english

no one is getting kiked dw ninja   ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-