April 27, 2024, 05:49:01 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on February 13, 2015, 03:31:49 AM
Considering xM left like 3 guilds pre-guild wipe I saw it coming anyway, didn't expect much from him.
But why Alien man :(
We got along so well! :/

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Madprox on February 13, 2015, 03:40:27 AM
Considering xM left like 3 guilds pre-guild wipe I saw it coming anyway, didn't expect much from him.
Yeah it's alien who disappointed me most..
<br />

Thornz

Quote from: Robocop7ant on February 13, 2015, 03:43:12 AM
Quote from: Madprox on February 13, 2015, 03:40:27 AM
Yeah it's alien who disappointed me most..
Yeah, he's been a part of Utopia for quite some time...shame that he decided to leave over smth that sounds trivial (although idk the full story so maybe there's more to it)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

anaroy50

pls do not say about him bad things if u dont know the whole story.
u know only this side of the story. i know so too but im gonna check the other side b4 i post things about him.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Robocop7ant

Quote from: anaroy50 on February 13, 2015, 04:01:35 AM
u know only this side of the story. i know so too but im gonna check the other side b4 i post things about him.

The other side..?
If he cared at all for Utopia or the people in it.. He would informed us?
<br />

Yz

Quote from: anaroy50 on February 13, 2015, 04:01:35 AM

Or he coulda just talked to a leader l0l
DISCORD killyzkill

VictorxM

I left for a simple reason: I wanted to get first place, and it seems I was the only one.
The rest of the guild was never online.
Say whatever you want, I play on guilds with active members. No point playing ALONE on a guild that was made to be always second.
At least now you will have something to do.
Good luck.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Yz

I guess I was PMing myself when I said Utopia could get first. Maybe one guild is just better at grinding than another. Stupid.

p.s don't post here buddy
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

Quote from: sora007 on February 13, 2015, 05:28:23 AM
I left for a simple reason: I wanted to get first place, and it seems I was the only one.
Say whatever you want, I play on guilds with active members. No point playing ALONE on a guild that was made to be always second.
Good luck.

You alone.. Yeah right.

I was all alone at the start, check out where we got the guild to.
I guess we can't have rl before someone else decides to leave.. lol..

<br />

OG ICE COLD

Quote from: sora007 on February 13, 2015, 05:28:23 AM
Good luck.

XM I PLAY ALONE ALL THE TIME, THATS WHY I HAVE AN UNLOCKED ROOM. FROM MY EXPERIENCE   AS A GUILD MASTER PEOPLE LEAVE DO TO THE FACT OF INACTIVITY ALSO THERE ASKED AND TALKED IN2 LEAVING, I BEEN THROUGH  SO MUCH SHIT FROM PEOPLE LEAVING SILENCE AND YOU KNOW IT USE TO GET ME BAD, UNTIL I SEEN HOW PEOPLE WERE IM NOT MAD AT YOU FOR LEAVING ,AS A GUILD LEADER UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT TALK TO ANY1 BE4 THEY JUST LEAVE, SO ALWAYS BE LOOKING FOR THAT.

Robocop7ant

I remember back in old bc, me and ice made GOD_LIKE rank 1 alone..
Why we don't have that many active guildiess is because the leader(s) have to add/remove.

<br />

OG ICE COLD

February 13, 2015, 01:22:51 PM #2891 Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 01:29:42 PM by OG ICE COLD
Quote from: Robocop7ant on February 13, 2015, 01:03:04 PM
I remember back in old bc, me and ice made GOD_LIKE rank 1 alone..
Why we don't have that many active guildiess is because the leader(s) have to add/remove.

SHITT I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS IT WAS A LOT OF FUN TOO, AND WE CAN MAKE Utopia NUMBER 1, I DONT THINK THAT WILL BE A PROBLEM, WE JUST NEED TO BE MORE ACTIVE THATS ALL, AND STOP THE LEECHING. IN GAME NOW GETTING BUSY
GIVE ME CO LEAD

Ruined

Well guys its true i got in argue with robo but that wasnt any hard argue i just said i cant help in getting rank 1 and yes i got in argue with xm too but he just flamed me and i said i cant blame him or i cant be even mad at him cuz that guy is just playing game, maybe that is the best option.But i was all about RDT,i met yz and i know him as a good friend but the point is i didnt gave promise to not get rank 1 to him or to you robo or to max,i gave promise to my best friend in game and to myself.Some guys are all about utopia yes but not utopia like familly or like members inside it, only the gp those members get is counting so should leaders give some loyality to members too? Maybe i am wrong but dont call me brother if you arent brother.When i joined utopia i was so active that i ruined my school but i didnt care for it cuz i wanted to give my best for the familly,but this game isnt only about grinding for guilds merch or smth like that, after some time you finally see who are your real friends that will help you what ever situation is just like in RL and some of them stay deep in shadows behind the mask with the smiley. Since some of you guys are the first who hate me in game, that just gives me reason to like you more than others,anyway i realy think you guys are good guild without me and i think you can get rank 1 without me

Madprox

I really don't get your reasoning.
You should've spoken with me or robo or baggie first, before making such a decision.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Ruined

Its okay, you guys just dont know people that dont go over their promisses but you guys should work on that too.I really dont blame you guys and cant be mad, it was my choice to grind like crazy and to ruin my school but members deserve beter.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-