April 23, 2024, 12:58:32 PMLatest Member: BadKing2
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

Quote from: perussse on July 03, 2015, 07:11:29 PM
yz you player calvin klein is scammer and cheater nice guild hack you talk me shut up you good guild
agree
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

Quote from: perussse on July 03, 2015, 07:11:29 PM
yz you player calvin klein is scammer and cheater nice guild hack you talk me shut up you good guild

**** off retard

Quote from: Insex on July 03, 2015, 04:02:59 PM
Quote from: Yz on June 28, 2015, 12:29:30 PM
you guys should really play warframe..

[ps never returning to dis]
been wanting to play that. its the one on steam right?

trickeh plz giv ign ? ?

Yzedd, steam ID is trickurrdurr I think
DISCORD killyzkill

Insex

can't find it, is your account new? afaik accounts that are relatively new won't appear in search for a while just gimme your url lol

HACKED BY YZ babysitter

Yz

Quote from: Insex on July 04, 2015, 04:24:07 AM
can't find it, is your account new? afaik accounts that are relatively new won't appear in search for a while just gimme your url lol

just tell me ur thingy people never can find mine
DISCORD killyzkill

Insex

wat thingy
steam id Decode <--dis thingy?? haven't DL'd the game yet btw lulz =))

HACKED BY YZ babysitter

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

baggie coming back to make red/uto #1 & #2 incase anyone wanted to come back to see that happen, i most likely won't be logging
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on July 09, 2015, 05:29:51 PM
baggie coming back to make red/uto #1 & #2 incase anyone wanted to come back to see that happen, i most likely won't be logging
I'm around as well.
Helping him where i can.
(Also managing Redtopia on low server)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Ti Jack18

i'm helping baggie for his new project he need alot of help :)

MrCookies

saylar

Is this project alive or all redtopia family is exhausted due the hard effort done? ;D

I want to introduce myshelf. Im Saylar ingame, i was playing in Bots during 2 years and since a week i realised about boutcheetah and started here.

Thanks of a several number of humble, kind and friendly players, i reached the max level really fast. Indeed i was invited to be a member of Utopia (Guild that i hope will be more active in the future cause some of that days i felt alone in Utopia).

I will be so active that days and i would like to participate in this project. Anything else, im on your service.

Nowadays, im achieving +4 Gear and acumulating exp (225-270) doing runs in lvl258 hard and helping new ppl to fast level up as i was helped.

Thank you for read. ;)

OS Ray

Tha's cool ... you are a good player
BOUTCHEETAH:
Rey | Ram | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |
PT Rey | Patch | Guild : Prestige | Lvl 270 |
Rey S | Surge | Guild : Prestige PvP | Lvl 215

Yz

Quote from: saylar on July 12, 2015, 08:57:55 PM
Is this project alive or all redtopia family is exhausted due the hard effort done? ;D

I want to introduce myshelf. Im Saylar ingame, i was playing in Bots during 2 years and since a week i realised about boutcheetah and started here.

Thanks of a several number of humble, kind and friendly players, i reached the max level really fast. Indeed i was invited to be a member of Utopia (Guild that i hope will be more active in the future cause some of that days i felt alone in Utopia).

I will be so active that days and i would like to participate in this project. Anything else, im on your service.

Nowadays, im achieving +4 Gear and acumulating exp (225-270) doing runs in lvl258 hard and helping new ppl to fast level up as i was helped.

Thank you for read. ;)

i've thrown in the towel, but good to see people like you are still around
DISCORD killyzkill

saylar

Quote from: Yz on July 13, 2015, 04:32:20 AM

Thank you for read. ;)

Still around? Im new in Boutcheetah then i think that i haven't enough playedtime to say that im still around. Its better think that im new, and as any new player in a game, look for activity and help (mainly help XD) i can't get tired of a game in a 1 week. Yesterday i was helped in 8 raids for RT1 and surprise, i was laughing about my bad bad bad luck (i think i have  -1000 luck buff XD).

I was like 2 days asking for a guild and all full or no response. At the end, GM Baggie reply me and invited me to Utopia and well the max i saw was 3 guild members simultaneous conected. Then if someone of the guild feel adiction or gains to play, let's go to play n.n

PD: Im still looking for Body RT1 jajajajajajaja. Im worse than Bono of U2 music band.

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2.

anaroy50

Quote from: saylar on July 13, 2015, 06:36:27 AM
Quote from: Yz on July 13, 2015, 04:32:20 AM

Thank you for read. ;)

Still around? Im new in Boutcheetah then i think that i haven't enough playedtime to say that im still around. Its better think that im new, and as any new player in a game, look for activity and help (mainly help XD) i can't get tired of a game in a 1 week. Yesterday i was helped in 8 raids for RT1 and surprise, i was laughing about my bad bad bad luck (i think i have  -1000 luck buff XD).

I was like 2 days asking for a guild and all full or no response. At the end, GM Baggie reply me and invited me to Utopia and well the max i saw was 3 guild members simultaneous conected. Then if someone of the guild feel adiction or gains to play, let's go to play n.n

PD: Im still looking for Body RT1 jajajajajajaja. Im worse than Bono of U2 music band.

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2.

ill help u tommorow, after my event ends. less than 24 hours :).
i know i warned to not post here, but now when im at the guild(this time red) its ok right?

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-