April 26, 2024, 03:16:11 PMLatest Member: AudreaHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godz

Lets do 2m mete.
                                 ::)

Meteor

Quote from: Godz on April 21, 2013, 12:27:02 PM
Lets do 2m mete.
                                 ::)
As soon as summer's here. :3

(click to show/hide)

cybercjt

Quote from: Yz on April 21, 2013, 10:58:00 AM
Quote from: cybercjt on April 21, 2013, 08:29:51 AM
Well back in the day when Lyric is still the leader in Red.. I think Robo is one the most active in the guild and always grinds even with Silence members like me until Lyric quitted... but right now its different.. Robo thought that the old redemption feeling is still here lol

he was never the leader, ive been the leader since day 1. and the old feeling was all of us leeching off firey and gramps with their gm guns. we're not doing that anymore.

@godz you dont make the decisions, so stfu

gz met
lol I know you were the one created who Redemption... when you quitted Lyric took over and then you came back
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Yz

nope, gramps, robo and meta were the only red leaders that i can remember off the top of my head. lyric never made a leadership decision here.
DISCORD killyzkill

cybercjt

Quote from: Yz on April 21, 2013, 12:36:29 PM
nope, gramps, robo and meta were the only red leaders that i can remember off the top of my head. lyric never made a leadership decision here.
oops was wrong I was referring to Gramps... but for some reason I think Lyric took leadership
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

war_lord159

IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Yz

Quote from: cybercjt on April 21, 2013, 12:39:37 PM
Quote from: Yz on April 21, 2013, 12:36:29 PM
oops was wrong I was referring to Gramps... but for some reason I think Lyric took leadership

ya it wasgramps
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

i know i wanted the oldest feeling back, when gm guns wasn't made.
You know what i can make 300k every week from now on till i got 1.5mill gp

And yes, i see my motivation goes down in this guild, cause "robo you make that gp in one week" is a killing strike motivation fcks..
I maybe been good as redemption leader, and i wont get,backstabed by redemption members cause i sucked at making gp.

If gp is the only thing you care about tricky, then kick me right now.
If i get 1week to show you my motivation making 300k gp weekdays/ends
I still feel like you care about what membrs you have..

How long did selene use to get 500k gp?
I may had 2 weeks, but hell i am not making gp without the fun, then i rather quit .

On my phone too so i write some wrong

Well, kick me now if you don't want me in redemption. Cause i see what redemption have become
And what you all do to a player that doesn't make gp on command.

Only few cares about what i wanted. And i would made my gp if yaa told me i had to august making 1mill.

Kick me?
<br />

Madprox

Quote from: Robocop7ant on April 21, 2013, 06:10:39 PM
I may had 2 weeks, but hell i am not making gp without the fun, then i rather quit .

Well, kick me now if you don't want me in redemption. Cause i see what redemption have become
I agree =/
You still need fun in the guild, 100% focus on just the gp doesnt feel good :(

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Vobck

Toast

Selene

And yes, i see my motivation goes down in this guild, cause "robo you make that gp in one week" is a killing strike motivation fcks..
I maybe been good as redemption leader, and i wont get,backstabed by redemption members cause i sucked at making gp.

If gp is the only thing you care about tricky, then kick me right now.

On my phone too so i write some wrong

Only few cares about what i wanted. And i would made my gp if yaa told me i had to august making 1mill.

Kick me?
Tricky did tell you. And I made 500k in like 3 months or more, not sure. Lmao.

Yz

You weren't good. Red ultimately failed in rank when you lead it. Idk why everyone says "robo rules as leader' when none of your guilds got to top 10. The only guild you lead that was rank 1 was Redemption for a couple of weeks, and you didn't get it to rank 1, the guild itself got to rank 1 without anyone influencing it.. And idc about how you feel about me telling you to make gp in one week. You said you would have so much GP and you didn't make it, cuz you can't. How the **** can you find a way to blame me for that? lol. you're the one who keeps joining Red claiming you'll make loads of GP and you can't even make 100k in 3 weeks.

Quote from: Robocop7ant on April 21, 2013, 06:10:39 PMIf gp is the only thing you care about tricky, then kick me right now.

Yes, I care about GP when no one even ****in' plays. Notice how Reaper has low GP, but idc, cuz at least he plays the game, he plays PvP. Selene plays PvP as well. You don't even play for fun, you don't play AT ALL l0l how are u so ****en blind about that. I want members who actually play, otherwise you can gtfo. I've kicked 3 people with over 850k GP just because they had quit the game, so I care about activity more than GP.

Quote from: Robocop7ant on April 21, 2013, 06:10:39 PMWell, kick me now if you don't want me in redemption. Cause i see what redemption have become

Yes it's become a guild where I actually play the game and most of my lazyass members expect to be inactive and stay in the guild. You can't stay if you don't play the game. Get that through your head. If you made 10k GP a week from PvP/BvB I wouldn't kick you.

And you applied saying you would grind and make tonnes of GP but you haven't made shit. I've kicked you so many ****en times. omg why do i have to repeat myself how r u so dum so i say one more time for u.
idc much about gp.
ive kicked u 5000 times for inactivity.
and now here we are again.
with u making no gp.
crying to me saying i care too much about gp.

how about you play the ****ing game and stop bitching? this goes for getting mod back as well. you got demoted for inactivity and now ur being kicked for the 102340985th time for inactivity. just hurry up and quit the game for good cuz we all know you don't play it anymore lawl

DISCORD killyzkill

Meteor

Quote from: Yz on April 22, 2013, 11:17:00 AM
just hurry up and quit the game for good cuz we all know you don't play it anymore lawl
rood

But I gotta agree. Don't claim that you'll do stuff if you know you ain't gonna do them.

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-