March 28, 2024, 07:27:53 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

Quote from: Rossbach on August 04, 2014, 01:22:45 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on August 03, 2014, 08:44:21 PM
no
we dont grind bvb and pvp lmfao
we just play (or played it) actively

u act as tho we are playing bvb and pvp a lot so we can be number 1 in gp for those modes lol
new meme with matrix black guy

-wat if i told u
-u can play a game mode that's meant to be fun for fun and not for gp

What if....

Some people find Sector fun?  ::)

And they just play it actively?
cool
except yz just said theres a massive gp race going on (still dont see with who tho) and theyre grinding for gp

also im probably gonna sound like a massive ***got here but i might as well say this
if every single player here enjoys sector more than pvp/bvb im seriously disappointed in what this game has become

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

Quote from: KillerPig on August 04, 2014, 01:44:13 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on August 04, 2014, 01:22:45 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on August 03, 2014, 08:44:21 PM
no
we dont grind bvb and pvp lmfao
we just play (or played it) actively

u act as tho we are playing bvb and pvp a lot so we can be number 1 in gp for those modes lol
new meme with matrix black guy

-wat if i told u
-u can play a game mode that's meant to be fun for fun and not for gp

What if....

Some people find Sector fun?  ::)

And they just play it actively?
cool
except yz just said theres a massive gp race going on (still dont see with who tho) and theyre grinding for gp

also im probably gonna sound like a massive ***got here but i might as well say this
if every single player here enjoys sector more than pvp/bvb im seriously disappointed in what this game has become

Could just be 1/10000 people. It is based on opinion. Besides that though, is PvP and BvB really that fun? Even in a fair non broken game fight?

Regardless though, enough with "amg u play sector, why u no play pro pvp / bvb u so bad." Yes Ross finds People grinding for just GP to be rank 1 stupid (if they don't like it (fk it even if they do, hypocrite Ross)). Ross had his fun speed running, and can agree himself that grinding Sector sucks, but no need to constantly attack them. (Mostly directed towards Corr's post.)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

-what if i told you
-you actually look like an autistic dropkick when you talk **** to people bout opinionated matters without lookin into anythin urself n theres more guilds then theres ever been before

AND AND AND OH WHAT IF
-what if
-just what if..!??!
-i could say theres a gp race going on and thats why im playing in comparison to the 39 people i play with who actually enjoy the game itself but u assume my reason = all others reasons

u talkin 2 me like u actually wana prove a point pSht plzzzzzz u sound more like ur trolling when ur trying to sound smart than any other time cuz thats when u say the dumbest stuff      silver league silver socialize
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on August 04, 2014, 05:35:41 AM
-what if i told you
-you actually look like an autistic dropkick when you talk **** to people bout opinionated matters without lookin into anythin urself n theres more guilds then theres ever been before

AND AND AND OH WHAT IF
-what if
-just what if..!??!
-i could say theres a gp race going on and thats why im playing in comparison to the 39 people i play with who actually enjoy the game itself but u assume my reason = all others reasons

u talkin 2 me like u actually wana prove a point pSht plzzzzzz u sound more like ur trolling when ur trying to sound smart than any other time cuz thats when u say the dumbest stuff      silver league silver socialize

Settle down there Yz.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

i still dunno if we are being real or not, if real i am disappoint tho
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

well my original point was to prove that we dont grind pvp and bvb lmfao

Quote from: Xkiller712 on August 02, 2014, 11:04:54 PM
Quote from: Yz on August 02, 2014, 05:00:17 AM
Quote from: Corr on August 02, 2014, 12:57:27 AM
vedy nice sextor gp, not so good bvb/pvp.

nerds grind casual modes
lol that's pretty good
Quote from: loewe98 on August 02, 2014, 08:38:38 PM
Quote from: Yz on August 02, 2014, 05:00:17 AM
Quote from: Corr on August 02, 2014, 12:57:27 AM
vedy nice sextor gp, not so good bvb/pvp.

nerds grind casual modes

LOOOL
also how the **** is that even funny loool
what's funnier to me is how you guys laugh at something you probably dont even get

Yz

to me it's the same as sector, same map same retards and some of u have played as much pvp/bvb as i have for sector

to them it's funny cuz they think you guys go to an effort to grind modes that dont just suck but theres also no point, u gain nothing from them, they're fun to you whereas sector is fun to way more people and u actually have somethin to gain lol

so yea highhorsenerds who play shitty modes then preach about it cuz they care that much and are that mad are funny. not corr but still

obligatory "lmfao"
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

Quote from: Yz on August 04, 2014, 12:04:02 PM
to me it's the same as sector, same map same retards and some of u have played as much pvp/bvb as i have for sector

to them it's funny cuz they think you guys go to an effort to grind modes that dont just suck but theres also no point, u gain nothing from them, they're fun to you whereas sector is fun to way more people and u actually have somethin to gain lol

so yea highhorsenerds who play ****ty modes then preach about it cuz they care that much and are that mad are funny. not corr but still

obligatory "lmfao"
what do you even gain from sector?
you're all max level with max armor with all the op shit
you dont need anymore gigas or coins
the only things you gain from sector are gp and carpel tunnel, which is what u get from pvp and bvb also

i guess you can gain friendship or whatever the hell you guys do that apparently makes sector so fun idk honestly what do you gain

Madprox

Now let's stop here and end this pointless discussion.
You both know what the other thinks and or feels.

Take to PM for further discussion please.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

-gp rank
-exp rank
-inside guild gp competitions for rares
-wealth rank, gigas & coins
-+7s
-help out newbies
-sure a sense of friendship in the sense that everyone plays sector so it's where you'll find everyone
-collecting anything like e sets
-raid armor and helping friends get it
-survival armor and helping friends get it
-speedrunning and learning best ways to speedrun lvs
-gigas & coins will always have a use no matter how much u play

and yeah, people actually care about all these things, which is why the game has lived solely off of sector since it was created and why there was 100-200 bots sector rooms but only ever one page of pvp and only 2-3 rooms of base apart from good days which there were even more sector ones

plus it's not taxing at all, people can enjoy it ant chill out easily
---------
ok max but im still posting mine cuz i typed it all up before u posted that so yes convo over ok gm  
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

ok gm ur right
lets stop the arguing yz

truce, friend? :)

maybe we can have friendly bvb war whenever is most convenient for you ;)
actually not joking that would be fun

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

LightRequiem

Quote from: KillerPig on August 04, 2014, 12:25:52 PM
ok gm ur right
lets stop the arguing yz

ya but it wouldn't be fun for 2 reasons

1) no zeal people play so there can't be an actual "friendly war"
2) they'd get rekt, and it'd be really boring .-.

Yz

Quote from: LightRequiem on August 04, 2014, 03:18:51 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on August 04, 2014, 12:25:52 PM
ok gm ur right
lets stop the arguing yz

ya but it wouldn't be fun for 2 reasons

1) no zeal people play so there can't be an actual "friendly war"
2) they'd get rekt, and it'd be really boring .-.

apart from me and ninja being able to 2v4 anyone in ur guild apart from lyfe yeah it would be pretty easy/boring now gtfo pls with the "i have no fun and this game sucks and im so good at it and this game is dead and stuf" gimmick :-*
DISCORD killyzkill

LightRequiem

August 04, 2014, 03:57:25 PM #2189 Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 04:00:02 PM by LightRequiem
yup delete my post because it contains a lot of truth and the fact that zeal actually does contain good basers. my point still stands because after looking at your member list for redemption the only 3 good/solid players you have are jon, tze, and ross ._.

for the record, i'm not saying that this makes your guild bad, but please don't make up a bunch of bs. your guild focuses on sector, fine, but don't act like just because you have jon that it automatically makes redemption god tier at base or something

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-