April 19, 2024, 01:01:30 AMLatest Member: WayneE5479
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

November 24, 2014, 09:18:52 AM #2655 Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:24:13 AM by Madprox
update on perm utopia event:

If you reach your first 10,000,000 GP, you'll be rewarded with a free rare of your choice.
Every 10,000,000 GP you gain after that, you will be rewarded with another rare of your choice.

Rares you can choose from:
Heads: Liger/Block/Metojack/Miasma/Jack
EF's: S/P/R

It may be possible that you have to wait a while for your prize, but you're getting something of great value for free, if you can't wait, you don't deserve it.

Congrats to everyone who grinded the previous 2 weeks, we got rank 4.
I'm sure that before februari, we'll be rank 3.
Good luck, and congrats again!
(P.S.: don't forget that i still have an event active in utopia.)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Robocop7ant

My event is over as you all know.

The winners:
1st place: kami ryu with: 5,568,813 GP gained.
2nd place: Silky with: 4,877,142 GP gained
3rd place: Lampster with: 4,873,479 GP gained

Thank you all for taking part of the event, now we are rank 4!! ;D
<br />

messenger123

Ppl that choose DK perm head for their 10m gp prize,please let me know and I'll give you mine.Doing this to help max.

MurdeR

Robo, Baggie, throw a hand down here. Lamp is continuing to insult and making stupid allusions, like murd rhymes with turd, TurdeR.... i never ever talked bad him... this is not fair, why should he be better than any of us ?
IGN | MurdeR
Lv | 225~270
Guild | Utopia
Specialty | Sector

opuiq3

Quote from: MurdeR on November 29, 2014, 03:37:17 PM
Robo, Baggie, throw a hand down here. Lamp is continuing to insult and making stupid allusions, like murd rhymes with turd, TurdeR.... i never ever talked bad him... this is not fair, why should he be better than any of us ?
It was a joke, Im sorry if it offended you in any. I was just joking around. I also wasn't trying to seem better than anyone.

^yw allie

messenger123

Quote from: opuiq3 on November 29, 2014, 03:48:44 PM
It was a joke, Im sorry if it offended you in any. I was just joking around. I also wasn't trying to seem better than anyone.
nice excuse pls ban lampoo

opuiq3

Quote from: messenger123 on November 29, 2014, 03:55:01 PM
+1

^yw allie

messenger123

Quote from: opuiq3 on November 29, 2014, 03:56:30 PM
+1
thx

opuiq3

Quote from: messenger123 on November 29, 2014, 03:57:50 PM
Quote from: opuiq3 on November 29, 2014, 03:56:30 PM
+1
thx
Ban my main in Utopia if anything.

^yw allie

Thornz

Wowza, good work with Utopia guys, you been doing freaking awesome! Rank 3 in no time 8)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Thornz on November 29, 2014, 05:59:16 PM
Wowza, good work with Utopia guys, you been doing freaking awesome! Rank 3 in no time 8)
Yeah they are doing great, and we all are a family ;)

I be on tomorrow guys, good job everyone, and welcome to our new members ^^
<br />

anaroy50

November 30, 2014, 02:16:12 AM #2666 Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 12:57:38 PM by anaroy50
ty :)

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Madprox

So, Baggie told me on skype that people are impatient.
Sorry for promising and wanting to give everyone here 1-2b+ worth of items, every time they get 10m gp.
I promise that and that means i will give you what you were promised.

Sorry if i'm not god and not loaded and can't give everyone, everything they desire right when they hit 10m gp.
I have a very busy life, on top of that, my computer broke down again, hence my inactivity.
I'm thinking of buying a new computer in january, so hopefully, then i'll never have to have downtimes in acitvity again.

But if i can't log in, it's pretty darn hard for me to give you the item you asked for.

If you got 10m gp, talk to me, and ask me what you want.
I'll write it down and you'll get it as soon as i can provide it.
Don't stop at 10m, just keep going as you please, the faster you get 20m, then you'll get 2 items.

I know it's taking a while for some of you, but i haven't had a chance to log in in weeks now, due to my computer being broken.

I am co-leader of utopia, and i'm very happy that i am, together with baggie and robo, we bring much good to utopia, and thus also to every individual in utopia.

If you are impatient and you start rumoring that I "scam" people for 10m gp and promise fake prizes, well then i'm sorry, but that gets to me.

I'm a GM, i can't scam.
even if i wasn't a gm, i'd never scam anyone. That's not like me.

Please just be patient, embrace the fact that you are getting these things (which are incredibly good prizes if you compare to any other guild, if you ask me), and just have fun and enjoy the game.

I'll be active again soon (around Jan. 15th) and once I am, you will all get loads of events coming at you, weekly, monthly, guild events, all kinds of things.

But i swear to god, if baggie has to come tell me that any of you is complaining again, then i give those that obtained 10m gp their prize, and there will be NONE after that.
Then i just stop and bury all my ideas and events and ya'll get nothing.

It makes me pissed to hear nothing but complaints about this.

When i started this game years ago, if someone were to give me a jack (400m then) i would be forever grateful and in debt to that person.
Now i am handing out ligers, and stuff, and if you have to wait some time, you get all angry and call me a scammer?

Put yourself in my position and think about what you're saying to me and our other co-leaders.
We only have the best intention for all of you and for this guild.
Please be patient and stop complaining.

(I can't help it if my computer broke down, can I? And I'm not rich enough to just go to the store and get a  new one, I'm sorry.)

For those that have obtained 10m GP, please send me a private message on the forums, telling me what you want.
You can see a selection of available prizes to choose from a few posts ago, or on page 1 of this guild thread.
If I have already discussed a prize with you, please also mention that.

Thanks. (sorry for the rant)

messenger123

Madprox

Due to my broken computer, I can't log in and give you guys the rewards for my event, so, i'm extending it.
EXTENDED: ends February 1st, 00:00am my time. (January 31st, 22:00 GMT)
Another 2 months. I know it's a long time, but by that time, i know for sure that i'll have a new computer.
Same rules applied and i copied the original post below in a spoiler.

Top 5 players throughout November-December-January will be rewarded with a huge prize.
Also the Number 1 of all 5 will be given something special.
#Worth;

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-