March 28, 2024, 09:46:11 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panteramas

idk why u all don't agree with aln for what he did.

Calvin Klein did that too on 266. and he also cheat on raid 235......I was woundering how CK get those good times in survival 219 but now it all make sense

I don't hate or anything but its not fair at all that some players abuse glitchs and buggs while the rest is trying so hard to make gp.

(click to show/hide)

messenger123

Quote from: panteramas on December 15, 2014, 11:15:05 AM

Calvin Klein did that too on 266. and he also cheat on raid 235......I was woundering how CK get those good times in survival 219 but now it all make sense

I don't hate or anything but its not fair at all that some players abuse glitchs and buggs while the rest is trying so hard to make gp.

(click to show/hide)
they dont care,they take only me cuz robo and max has something with me
 Take your bs off our guildthread, and move to pm.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Robocop7ant on December 15, 2014, 11:29:45 AM
Quote from: messenger123 on December 15, 2014, 11:23:15 AM

(click to show/hide)
they dont care,they take only me cuz robo and max has something with me
Many know about ck, and i think they taking care of it.

Ck is a much nicer and cooler person, but yeah, it's a rule broken..

Leave our thread, if you wanna report it, do it somewhere else.
lol.. Instead of double posting.

My event starts 20th dec. And ends 1st jan. 2015 :)
It will be 3 big winners, but everyone who joins the event will get a prize (i'm not rich, so don't know what i give if everyone joins the event).

Any way i can say that the 1,2 and 3rd place have a perm head of their choice if the event turns out to be good.
Maybe just 1st place gets a perm of his/hers choice, we'll see ;)

Contact me if you got any ideas, or post it here :)
I maybe let Redemption join. Maybe :)

Everyone from utopia is in it ;)

<br />

anaroy50

lemme see if i understand.
the 3 ppl get most gp in those 10days getting a good prize , and maybe red is in it too?

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Xkiller712

Quote from: anaroy50 on December 16, 2014, 10:00:08 AM
the 3 ppl get most gp in those 10days getting a good prize , and maybe red is in it too?

precisely :) but according to what he said, it might just be the top player, or the top 3 people.  I'm assuming if 3 people all make really good gp he'll be generous and give all 3 people a prize!

Thornz

(click to show/hide)

For your info ck was fast at 219 cause he was fking pro, not cause he hacked it. He even taught me how to do 219, and I witnessed him getting incredible times without hacking....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Yz

(click to show/hide)

idk about the rest of the drama but i personally looked into the logs of every active 219 grinder back in the day and CK was legit
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Xkiller712 on December 16, 2014, 05:34:40 PM
Quote from: anaroy50 on December 16, 2014, 10:00:08 AM

precisely :) but according to what he said, it might just be the top player, or the top 3 people.  I'm assuming if 3 people all make really good gp he'll be generous and give all 3 people a prize!
Yes,  "give all 3 people a prize" a prize = a perm head.
If it turns out to be good :)

Everyone in the guild who joins the event gets a prize :)
<br />

Yz

i'm making a temporary return to catch Sosa, all my other comebacks have been on my Red acc but this time ill be playing on FML. i'll stay 'til we've finally finished what we've been trying to do for so long. redtopia will be undisputed #1.

i won't be as active as baggie ofc, but still, see you guys ingame. let's get it done and realize the 4 year dream.
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on December 18, 2014, 09:49:53 AM
i'm making a temporary return to catch Sosa, all my other comebacks have been on my Red acc but this time ill be playing on FML. i'll stay 'til we've finally finished what we've been trying to do for so long. redtopia will be undisputed #1.

i won't be as active as baggie ofc, but still, see you guys ingame. let's get it done and realize the 4 year dream.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Robocop7ant

As active as Robo? ^^
<br />

Yz

i still got timezone issues so it'll be hard to match that lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Xkiller712

Quote from: Madprox on December 18, 2014, 01:31:17 PM

^ this.

I love you Yz

Robocop7ant

December 19, 2014, 09:40:32 PM #2713 Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 10:03:01 PM by Robocop7ant
GP Event started.

This event will stop next year 2nd january.
If not many joins the prizes will be for 1-3persons, but if this turns out to be a GOOD event , i'll gonna give out good prizes aswell :)

Tricky, baggie and max is also in the event :)
<br />

Yz

So I just gotta hit 10m on FML? ight ezpz
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-