May 20, 2024, 04:40:02 PMLatest Member: jefferson77

Too OP

Started by henryboy, September 21, 2012, 02:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henryboy

I dont know why but im getting pissed at the point that all members are OP. They have Meto guns and elektra +7 sets and Member flags and a huge amount of Hp. If they attack me once it will take me 3-4 hits to even the hp. They have amazing speed o.o and their attack is deadly. Im not saying that you should change anything but atleast realize that we non members are here too. The tier sets for lvl 137 are cool but rlly low stats. Make a tier lvl 157 or somthing so that atleast we can have a Dark surge set type thing in survival. It can be higher damage for bladess set and lower for elektra or other Op sets. I have to say out of all the sets for members there are only two sets for non members. 1- Hallo set, 2- Tier set. Hallo set is good but atleast make the tier set more powerfull than bladess. Please think about us non members as well we also want to pvp in a fair and nice way. :) thx

Death is calling you.

Corr

I been trying to get like a Non-OP tag in PvP that renders DM/Jura/Kow/Tier 3/etc. out of rooms but to no avail.

Hopefully in the future something will change.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

im sry if i caused this topic but i was just ****ing around wit meto lol

but ya agreed since day 1 but too late to turn back D:

Allie

Halloween set is as powerful as 196 parts.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Corr

^ Regardless, PvP is still unbalanced, thanks to stakes people now feel like it's normal to use Jura and II skills.

You need the take that away so the game doesn't completely make it a plain give-away to people with those items.

Players in Sanct do it, and Silence, I'd expect Silence fegs to, but not Sancturds >___>

I do it for the lulz.

123bomb123

Quote from: Corr on September 21, 2012, 02:51:43 AM
^ Regardless, PvP is still unbalanced, thanks to stakes people now feel like it's normal to use Jura and II skills.

You need the take that away so the game doesn't completely make it a plain give-away to people with those items.

Players in Sanct do it, and Silence, I'd expect Silence fegs to, but not Sancturds >___>

that's just sasuke

>:(
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

iwasbobo

Tbh the only thing that really bothers me is Jura/Kow/whatever it's called now. I can handle DM, and Tier 3 is fine, but Jura...

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Allie

Stake is experimental.
We can make limitations on stakes, as it would be pretty easy to "steal" gigas from players using more powerful gear.

Corr

Or just take the powerful gears away in the first place. That'd be easier.

I like the limit on stakes right now 1-10,000,000 is perfect.

Something about member/zylon flags need to be done too.

@ Misses- Dat lag creates the illusion that they have the stats of those items. >: o

I do it for the lulz.

henryboy

Holloween set is good and all but you need to have alot of gigas to aquire it. I wanted that there could be a level 155 tier set or somthing which whould be almost as powerfull as hallo set. Its a shame that members can use E sets and the best of tier sets. While non members can use lvl 137 sets which it is impossible to get a tier 3 part in. Also they have low hp and lower stats than my +5 bladess set.

Death is calling you.

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: henryboy on September 21, 2012, 03:59:20 AM
Holloween set is good and all but you need to have alot of gigas to aquire it. I wanted that there could be a level 155 tier set or somthing which whould be almost as powerfull as hallo set. Its a shame that members can use E sets and the best of tier sets. While non members can use lvl 137 sets which it is impossible to get a tier 3 part in. Also they have low hp and lower stats than my +5 bladess set.

Buy member, problem solved.
Stay f2p and kick members from your room.
Be rich, buy hallo set.

3 answers
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

henryboy

Thats not really what I ment. Not everyone can buy memberships :/. You guys should know by now that the non members have nothing to do. They reach 172 and then farm lvl 172 so much and after a while they get bored and quit. Survival has NO point for non members who have reached max level. There's no fun in getting a lvl 148 level tier set :/. We should have some options as well where we too can have fun playing the game. Not just members.

Death is calling you.

hawk5005

You can buy member once you reach 172.
That's the whole point, you have nothing to do once you reach lvl 172 so you get membership. If there was another system in place that made non-members be pretty much as powerful as members, nobody would bother buying membership in the first place.

KillerPig

make non-op rooms then (no meto, tier 3, kow)

if ur good enough, u can still win even with the 50 lvl disadvantage

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-