April 18, 2024, 01:39:37 AMLatest Member: AnthonyGew

GW

Started by Xkiller712, September 22, 2012, 04:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

Redemption Versus any brave contenders.  Get online :)  I made a room.

rettknight

Wat, I thought this could only be made if Tricky was ol ;o

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Yz

Nah, both leaders need to be in the room for it to count on the rankings. Nobody accomplishes anything by beating the worst PvP team for example. But you can still play for GP and fun.
DISCORD killyzkill

rettknight

Quote from: Yz on September 22, 2012, 04:05:29 PM
Nah, both leaders need to be in the room for it to count on the rankings. Nobody accomplishes anything by beating the worst PvP team for example. But you can still play for GP and fun.
Oh, okay haha.

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on September 22, 2012, 04:05:29 PM

thats stupid imo

if the guild members suck and are willing to risk the chance of losing that's their fault

hawk5005

And what's the guild's fault if its members suck?

Pokeh

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 22, 2012, 04:28:39 PM

oh idk hawk maybe cuz they accepted them into the guild in the first place

they should have their own rules where only certain members can participate in these kinds of things if they want to maintain a decent rank in gvg. Else I don't see a problem in anyone participating knowing the whole guilds on their back when they lose or win. It's a mental decision, and they are in the guild, so why should it not count? >_>

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on September 22, 2012, 04:31:09 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on September 22, 2012, 04:28:39 PM

oh idk hawk maybe cuz they accepted them into the guild in the first place

they should have their own rules where only certain members can participate in these kinds of things if they want to maintain a decent rank in gvg. Else I don't see a problem in anyone participating knowing the whole guilds on their back when they lose or win. It's a mental decision, and they are in the guild, so why should it not count? >_>

Because that's just stupid, surprising that you don't agree with me. How is it a 'guild war' if the teams aren't even organized to their fullest extent or one of the guilds are just totally unprepared? There's much more logic but it's 4 am so you'll excuse me lulz

But it shouldn't count as an official guild war in any way. Earlier we 1v4'd Sympathy, and it was a level 120. Just for fun. Do you think it'd be fair to rank them down because a level 120 wanted to 1v4 us? Even if you were like "hurr durr make 4v4s only count" then 4 level 120s stll wouldn't be fair. The team should be the best it could be -to be ranked anyways
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

ya it'd be fair cuz that lv 120 took the risk of jeopardizing his guild rankings. Even if it was for fun, you can do that via team pvp.

you want an organized game, you need organized players in your guild. If someone's stupid enough to do something like that, warn them within your guild if you feel you actually care that much about gvg, and then kick them or w.e you feel necessary.

its guild vs. guild. The leader doesn't have to be present, just 2 groups willing to risk their rankings. Regardless of what's fair and what's not, you have to decide that and know you're a part of your guild, and your actions will reflect guild stats.

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on September 22, 2012, 04:52:18 PM
ya it'd be fair cuz that lv 120 took the risk of jeopardizing his guild rankings. Even if it was for fun, you can do that via team pvp.

wronggggg.

Who gave the level 120 the right to control when to have a guild war? That's just not on at all, they should not have this power - the power to start a war with any guild they want, involving their own guild just because they're a member. Wrong,wrong,wrong
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Nope it's just their mental decision making that put them in that wrong spot.

Eventually they'll realize they're killing their own guild. You never addressed anything else I said to back it up in the rest of my post either.

If you put someone in your guild, you as the guild leader need to know if they're that stupid to do something like this in the first place. Who cares of its 1v4? The guy who did it is an idiot. And you could do the exact same thing in team pvp/base so you really have no excuse.

hawk5005

Yeah because 1 member trying a tag for fun should totally represent the whole guild.

Pokeh

Why not? They know what will happen if they lose. I hope the members of said guild aren't that stupid.

+ if this is gonna happen, make a limit where there's at least 3 members needed total to have a guild war. Meaning at least 2 members from 1 side of a guild must be present. Or 4 if you're so uptight about this. 2 people can't be that stupid going into this at the same time, right? >_>

hawk5005

September 22, 2012, 05:04:54 PM #13 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 05:05:38 PM by hawk5005
That's the whole point of having the leader be there. The leader must make sure that his team is the proper team and not 2 randoms that just joined.
And why would you be stupid if you want to try a tag?

Yz

I didn't address the rest of it because IMO it's invalid as a low level shouldn't have that power over their guild whatsoever.
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 22, 2012, 05:04:54 PM
That's the whole point of having the leader be there. The leader must make sure that his team is the proper team and not 2 randoms that just joined.
And why would you be stupid if you want to try a tag?

lv 120 vs 4 other people from some guild

obviously they know the outcome

Quote from: Yz on September 22, 2012, 05:06:16 PM
I didn't address the rest of it because IMO it's invalid as a low level shouldn't have that power over their guild whatsoever.

Power's only considered power if it's used. Yeah, this guy did 'abuse' it. But what was actually going on in his mind when he pressed that ready button? >_> I'm hoping that he acknowledged the fact that he was going to lose and give the other guild a win.

I'm also hoping that because that noob was part of this other guild, and the other guild happens to have the leader as one of the Admins of BC, that he doesn't reset the entire rankings over something as trivial as 7 losses. Regardless of how "fair" you really think they were.

Tell your guild members not to do something they're not up for. That's like blaming a teacher if a student in elementary school decides to walk into a university school class.

Imo if this happened to any Sanc members, (hypothetically since none are really that stupid) I doubt Allie would reset the rankings just because one guy screwed up. Rather, the rest of the guild would be encouraged to do more gvg's together so they can up their rankings. And that guy who did screw up would be warned/punished to some degree to the guild masters extent. It's super biased though if that guild master has control over guild rankings and feels it necessary to use those powers in favour of his guild >_>

Yz

i don't have any power over the guild rankings. talk more shit

@rest opinion, arguing with it won't do any good

IMO low level shouldn't affect guild, IYO it should
DISCORD killyzkill

ShadowPig

red vs zeal base war
coming soon

Pokeh

the moment they joined the guild, they're part of it's ups and downs. Why doesn't it get through to you that it should matter regardless of this person's level or skill.

Like I said before, to less the chances of this shitty kind of thing happening, only allow the room master to start if there are at least 3 (or 4) people total from 2 guilds in the room for a {gvg}

Quote from: Yz on September 22, 2012, 05:15:22 PM

W.e, you did encourage a reset regardless >_>

hawk5005

Or to lower the chances to 0, the guild leader should be in the room.
Why is it that you find the longest way to resolve the simplest question.

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on September 22, 2012, 05:18:24 PM
the moment they joined the guild, they're part of it's ups and downs. Why doesn't it get through to you that it should matter regardless of this person's level or skill.

Like I said before, to less the chances of this shitty kind of thing happening, only allow the room master to start if there are at least 3 (or 4) people total from 2 guilds in the room for a {gvg}

It was meant to be leaders only from the beginning. "Bugs" get rolled back y'knaw.

/ignored top of post because you're just repeating your opinion, I'm just repeating mine, no one is gonna win
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 22, 2012, 05:19:55 PM
Or to lower the chances to 0, the guild leader should be in the room.
Why is it that you find the longest way to resolve the simplest question.
The question's only arising from both you/tricky. I'm fine with anyone starting a {gvg} as long as they're in a guild, lmao.

Quote from: Yz on September 22, 2012, 05:20:41 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on September 22, 2012, 05:18:24 PM

It was meant to be leaders only from the beginning. "Bugs" get rolled back y'knaw.

/ignored top of post because you're just repeating your opinion, I'm just repeating mine, no one is gonna win

Meh, didn't know that. All I saw was a 7-1 loss for Redemption and you resetting it.

Imo guild members should have the freedom to start a guild war. But we could meet halfway saying there must be at least 1 person in the room from the top 5 individual gp rankings of the guild? I don't think there would be any trouble there. + in guilds like Sanc (or even Red, cuz I think you rarely play in game anymore) where the leaders aren't on as much, guild wars can still happen and not cause screw ups like this.

mo9

you want an organized game, you need organized players in your guild. If someone's stupid enough to do something like that, warn them within your guild if you feel you actually care that much about gvg, and then kick them or w.e you feel necessary.

its guild vs. guild. The leader doesn't have to be present, just 2 groups willing to risk their rankings. Regardless of what's fair and what's not, you have to decide that and know you're a part of your guild, and your actions will reflect guild stats.

this ^^
organize your guild or get shat on in the rankings
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

September 22, 2012, 06:50:25 PM #23 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 06:51:01 PM by Yz
Quote from: mo9 on September 22, 2012, 05:26:19 PM

this ^^
organize your guild or get shat on in the rankings

You just went away from the point, and agreed with Poke. dafuq.

@Poke I'm the most active in the game atm actually, proven by my gp .-.
DISCORD killyzkill

Xkiller712

amg i just wanted to pvp D:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-