May 02, 2024, 05:05:31 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » WTFF!!!!!

WTFF!!!!!

Started by henryboy, September 23, 2012, 08:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henryboy

Ima kill uz ross. I earned it fair and square. No cheatin if both ppl accept their stakes in holo..

Death is calling you.

Iridion

September 23, 2012, 12:56:08 PM #16 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 12:56:35 PM by Iridion
stakes of 10m on a 10 second game with 2 players who also are friends is like cheating because 1)the amount of gigas you can get in no time is ridiculous and 2)you probably had turns

its called farming

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

henryboy

lol. Ok w/e about the 300m that we did in pvp. But what about the 90m that i gifted myself from my alt cuz i had 9m left in my acc. That is somthing that has NOTHING to do with pvp.

Death is calling you.

henryboy

Bump

Where the fk is santa i want his help

Death is calling you.

zomniethe4

Zom

Yz

Since we introduced {stk} 50bil was added to the economy.
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

o ithought you guys wanted to halve gigas

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Yeah, we acknowledge we made a teensy weensy snaffu.
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

soooo

how many gigas were taken out and how were they taken out

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

from mo's thread i realized something happened so wut happened

thats how we roll maddie

123bomb123

Quote from: Iridion on September 23, 2012, 06:12:07 PM

people used stk, they realized that it gave 2x more gigas than what it was suppose to be (2x exp/gigas also applies to other game modes) so when someone won 20m of stake it would be doubled to 40m winnings. People started to abuse it with very high stake gigas amounts and started taking turns with their buddies (most rooms with {stk} were locked and we're ending and starting every 10 secs). Allie realized, allie mad, tell kenny, kenny doesn't care but tries to help anyway, allie disables trade, marketplace, gifts and {stk}, reboots the server with {stk} fixed, gifts etc are still disabled while allie tries to figure out a way to remove mass amounts of gigas in the game, now everybody who lost their gigas are mad

mad
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

Quote from: KillerPig on September 23, 2012, 06:09:56 PM
soooo

how many gigas were taken out and how were they taken out

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

Quote from: 123bomb123 on September 23, 2012, 06:18:31 PM

people used stk, they realized that it gave 2x more gigas than what it was suppose to be (2x exp/gigas also applies to other game modes) so when someone won 20m of stake it would be doubled to 40m winnings. People started to abuse it with very high stake gigas amounts and started taking turns with their buddies (most rooms with {stk} were locked and we're ending and starting every 10 secs). Allie realized, allie mad, tell kenny, kenny doesn't care but tries to help anyway, allie disables trade, marketplace, gifts and {stk}, reboots the server with {stk} fixed, gifts etc are still disabled while allie tries to figure out a way to remove mass amounts of gigas in the game, now everybody who lost their gigas are mad

mad

fun fact: if joe and his buddy frank never closed their client after first update they would still have broken stk and they could still abuse broken stk : D

thats how we roll maddie

Xkiller712

Quote from: henryboy on September 23, 2012, 10:12:39 AM
YES LEGIT FKING SANTA IMA CHOKE U TO DEATH
You might wanna be careful... No flaming staff or making threats...

Pokeh

Quote from: Iridion on September 23, 2012, 06:23:09 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on September 23, 2012, 06:18:31 PM

mad

fun fact: if joe and his buddy frank never closed their client after first update they would still have broken stk and they could still abuse broken stk : D

not rly cuz there was no actual update in the updater so it must be a server sided fix so dont matter lol

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-