April 18, 2024, 12:33:28 AMLatest Member: AnthonyGew
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » In spite of recent events...

In spite of recent events...

Started by Allie, September 23, 2012, 11:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

Quote from: Yz on September 23, 2012, 11:52:33 PM
I've worked to get 6.5bil gigas in total with Galacti. It's a bit stupid to assume that just because I'm an Admin it means I haven't earned my stuff. Examine me, IGN Yz. I've earned all my stuff, and more that I'm not even wearing >_>

The only thing that was spawned for me apart from staff items on my staff acount was a Kowbat and I already have like 2 of those legit...

I'll happily lose my gigas if the community will benefit from it.
How does one get Kowbat legitly?

jinhongzhu

September 24, 2012, 12:16:01 AM #46 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 12:16:51 AM by jinhongzhu
Allie, you do this update 1/2 of the people who play BC will quit
AKA all the koreans  ::)
Quote from: xbaras on September 24, 2012, 12:15:53 AM
I've worked to get 6.5bil gigas in total with Galacti. It's a bit stupid to assume that just because I'm an Admin it means I haven't earned my stuff. Examine me, IGN Yz. I've earned all my stuff, and more that I'm not even wearing >_>

The only thing that was spawned for me apart from staff items on my staff acount was a Kowbat and I already have like 2 of those legit...

From events.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Pokeh

September 24, 2012, 12:17:26 AM #47 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 12:18:42 AM by Pokeh
add set limits

if you have like 53 mil, you go down to 10 mil (it would be 50 but it's too close so it goes down a column. have a percentage where you get bumped down if it's too close.)

if you have 8.5 mil, you go down to 5 mil

if you have 142 mil, you go down to 100 mil

if you have 85 mil, you go down to 50 mil

etc.

--

At least these bugs are consistently helping refresh BC and bringing up old ideas from when new BC had started.

Yz

Quote from: xbaras on September 24, 2012, 12:15:53 AM

By Kow I was bunching them in with Jura which I bought for gigas off my friends.
DISCORD killyzkill

jinhongzhu

Quote from: jinhongzhu on September 24, 2012, 12:16:01 AM
AKA all the koreans  ::)

rettknight

I agree with this, If it's the best for bc, then so be it. There's always downsides, imo but I think this is a really good oportunity.
A lot of people might whine now(And they will) but I think it's the best, besides you can see it as a chance of becoming one of the richest players in-game. ;3

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

KillerPig

if this does go into effect

NO buying gigas off admins
NO buying bs off admins
NO buying coins off admins
NO MORE selling op items for $

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

jinhongzhu

Quote from: KillerPig on September 24, 2012, 12:29:59 AM

NO buying bs off admins
MORE IMPORTANTLY
Quote from: jinhongzhu on September 24, 2012, 12:20:02 AM
Quote from: jinhongzhu on September 24, 2012, 12:16:01 AM
AKA all the koreans  ::)

xbaras

Pokeh

Quote from: KillerPig on September 24, 2012, 12:29:59 AM

NO buying bs off admins

Ya Allie. This is a company. It's either money or refreshed balance in this game.

Just limit it like I said above and add tax for every transaction etc.

FireyDevel

Steal from the rich and give to the poor.

Take the #1 gigas user and give everything they have to the last place, #2 to the second last, and so on... balance will happen lol.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Pokeh

xbaras

September 24, 2012, 12:56:07 AM #57 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 12:57:10 AM by xbaras
Quote from: FireyDevel on September 24, 2012, 12:49:43 AM
Steal from the rich and give to the poor.

Take the #1 gigas user and give everything they have to the last place, #2 to the second last, and so on... balance will happen lol.
THE RICH ARE RICH BECAUSE THEY EARN THEIR MONEY (minus the fact that people buy gigas, but I can't image many people do anyway). It's like working hard for something, then losing it because others don't work as hard.

Corr

I'm gone for a whole day, I gave you guys a good decent plan that wouldn't have anybody raging and I so saw this coming because of Fira's inability to take suggestions from regular players.

Stupid idea imo. >___>

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

DarkShadow89

Everyone needs to realize this is a game, and stop freaking over gigas. Go get some fresh air. I like the idea... I dont play BC a lot but it would seem beneficial by making the game more welcoming to newer players. YAY FireyDevel is back <3
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-