May 23, 2024, 11:30:20 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Help!!Please I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help!!Please I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Megadrixfire, October 19, 2010, 08:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megadrixfire

October 19, 2010, 08:27:30 PM Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 08:37:58 PM by Megadrixfire
I offer a +4 Sabercron arm (i found it on my acc when logging in after a LOOOONG time, its lvl 20 :o) if you Tell me how to take the  vsync out.
The thing that limites the Fraps per second to 30, i alredy tried the catalyst panel and it didnt worked, dont give me googled programms because i alredy did that.
I want to know how much fps i get without it!.

Please Help  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Santa

I have only one responce to this.

Did you forget to take your pills again today sweetie?   :-X

Wezzy F Baby

High: level 150
Low: level 29

Kevin

Megadrixfire

Quote from: RedEyes on October 19, 2010, 08:34:22 PM
I have only one responce to this.

Did you forget to take your pills again today sweetie?   :-X

Do you know how to take it out?

Santa

Quote from: Megadrixfire on October 19, 2010, 08:37:10 PM
Do you know how to take it out?

I would usually respond with 'That's what she said', but in this case I will say 'You just pop the pill out of the package and swallow it :-['.

Megadrixfire

Quote from: RedEyes on October 19, 2010, 08:54:52 PM
I would usually respond with 'That's what she said', but in this case I will say 'You just pop the pill out of the package and swallow it :-['.

yes yes very funny joke hahahaha

now how do i take vsync of boutcheetah?
if you dont know, dont bother replying, good server ^^.

Allie

vsync doesn't apply to this game as N-Log made a frame rate max of 30.

Either way, it depends on your operating system.
If you really want me to tell you how to remove vsync, you should tell your Operating system, as well as if it's x86 or x64.

Though as I said, vsync WON'T affect BC gameplay at all.

Megadrixfire

Quote from: Allie on October 19, 2010, 09:13:36 PM
vsync doesn't apply to this game as N-Log made a frame rate max of 30.

Either way, it depends on your operating system.
If you really want me to tell you how to remove vsync, you should tell your Operating system, as well as if it's x86 or x64.

Though as I said, vsync WON'T affect BC gameplay at all.

I really need it, i'm using 64 bit windows 7, X86.
I know it wont affect BC gameplay, but i would like to know the max framerate my video card can get on this game :).
I hope you can ::).

Santa

GO TO BOUTCHEETAH REGISTRY AND CHANGE DEBUG MODE TO 1. GOD DAMNIT IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

*calms down*

Megadrixfire

Quote from: RedEyes on October 19, 2010, 09:26:24 PM
GO TO BOUTCHEETAH REGISTRY AND CHANGE DEBUG MODE TO 1. GOD DAMNIT IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

*calms down*

i dont want all those letters and stuff to come, i want to take off the frames limiter, there should be a way of doing it :s.

Allie

64 bit = x64, FYI.

I noticed you said that you want the max frame rate your video card can give this game.
However, it is your CPU that generally controls frame rate, and the vsync allows your monitor to refresh at a faster rate.

If you're having a lower frame rate than 30, it has nothing to do with your monitor's refresh rate, it's because your CPU is having troubles refreshing it.

If it's only for this game that you want vsync off, I'd suggest you clean your CPU and heatsink, this is the main cause of a low frame rate.
Because vsync won't affect frame rate in the least in this game.

Megadrixfire

Quote from: Allie on October 19, 2010, 10:30:45 PM
64 bit = x64, FYI.

I noticed you said that you want the max frame rate your video card can give this game.
However, it is your CPU that generally controls frame rate, and the vsync allows your monitor to refresh at a faster rate.

If you're having a lower frame rate than 30, it has nothing to do with your monitor's refresh rate, it's because your CPU is having troubles refreshing it.

If it's only for this game that you want vsync off, I'd suggest you clean your CPU and heatsink, this is the main cause of a low frame rate.
Because vsync won't affect frame rate in the least in this game.

i have 64 bits,  on my pc it says x86 on the hard drive -_-.
I have a 4 cores 3.2 ghz core i5 cpu and a EAH 5750 recently bought and 8 fans on my computer.
of course i dont have lower than 30 xD, i can record with fraps and it never runs of from 30 even if i run like 5 programms.
I know that vsync sinchorizes the fraps to the refreshing rate of the monitor...

look, you saw those benchmarks of video cards? well, i would like to make 1 with booutcheetah, see the top of fps on my video card can handle.
so i would like to turn off the frames per second limiter, if there isnt one, close this thread saying that there isnt.

either way i'm not explaining well or you dont understand this <.>.

Allie

Or you're not understanding.

N-Log.
Coded.
A.
Limit.
Of.
Frame.
Rate.
So.
That.
The.
Frame.
Rate.
Cannot.
Go.
Above.
No.
Matter.
What.

Megadrixfire

October 20, 2010, 05:53:01 PM #14 Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 06:00:12 PM by Megadrixfire
Quote from: Allie on October 20, 2010, 12:23:49 AM
Or you're not understanding.

N-Log.
Coded.
A.
Limit.
Of.
Frame.
Rate.
So.
That.
The.
Frame.
Rate.
Cannot.
Go.
Above.
No.
Matter.
What.

Okie, thanks, thats what i wanted to know :].

EDIT: how do i enable AA (antialisasing uh) on the gameee?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-