June 01, 2024, 08:14:17 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Remove HP's from PvP

Remove HP's from PvP

Started by xbaras, September 26, 2012, 07:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

They can create unfair situations and arguments. Imagine if you were about to win, and the person you were trying to kill picked up two HP's and killed you instead. Here are some ideas I have to help this situation:

-Replace HP's with those stun charge thingies (and give them a slightly lower drop rate)
-Reduce the amount of HP restored when a player picks up a HP pack

Xx Itz Ian

or make a tag
{nd} <- no drops
without there will remain powerups.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xbaras

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on September 26, 2012, 07:26:50 AM
or make a tag
{nd} <- no drops
Good idea, or tags like {nhp} (no HP's) etc.

Toast

No. I believe I talked to Selene about this too, because I find getting yourself a hp is perfectly fine. You didn't have the chance to pick up the hp, so? It's your fault, and I guess you can say you should "work" for it next time.

Toast

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 26, 2012, 08:05:39 PM
+1. Toast you just suck at pvp and want to get hps.

Better than you. .-.

Corr

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on September 26, 2012, 07:26:50 AM
or make a tag
{nd} <- no drops
Make a tag for everything whydontcha.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

Quote from: Toast on September 26, 2012, 06:44:05 PM
No. I believe I talked to Selene about this too, because I find getting yourself a hp is perfectly fine. You didn't have the chance to pick up the hp, so? It's your fault, and I guess you can say you should "work" for it next time.

fku tost your supposed to pvp not camp at top for drops

ya wtf i thought we were gettin a tag for no drops what happened

Yz

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 26, 2012, 08:05:39 PM
+1. Toast you just suck at pvp and want to get hps.

You have the least constructive douchebaggiest posts ever.

I don't have a - or + but a tag would be nice I guess. Doesn't matter much, if you wanna play fair just do the 2-3 hit rule..
DISCORD killyzkill

xbaras

Quote from: Toast on September 26, 2012, 06:44:05 PM
When I DO pick up a HP, sometimes I get comments about winning only because I picked it up. And the comments are exactly right.

hawk5005

It doesn't really matter unless the ones fighting have pretty much the same skill level.
And it's pretty much impossible in ffas.
I don't mind it, it's always been there.

Cooky

hp packs always drop in like the same area right? so therefor there really is not much randomness to it, and efforts can be made to increase or decrease your chances of getting the hp packs (by positioning yourself in near the area that the hp packs drop), so really, it is simply part of the game fair to both players, and losing out because of your opponent having gotten the hp packs and not you is simply a tip of the hat to your opponent, in my opinion.

Pokeh

Quote from: Cooky on September 27, 2012, 11:51:52 AM
hp packs always drop in like the same area right? so therefor there really is not much randomness to it, and efforts can be made to increase or decrease your chances of getting the hp packs (by positioning yourself in near the area that the hp packs drop), so really, it is simply part of the game fair to both players, and losing out because of your opponent having gotten the hp packs and not you is simply a tip of the hat to your opponent, in my opinion.

they're not random. like up to 7 can drop at the same time at the top platform in flop and only 1 at bottom.

meaning it encourages camping/hogging.

ZxEnvyxZ

All your suggestions keep saying things with stun, stun would probably be so annoying in pvp though.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-