June 18, 2024, 01:15:16 AMLatest Member: Raspoaunacy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » This Won't Happen

This Won't Happen

Started by mic99, September 26, 2012, 09:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mic99

Okay, well im shooting far off this one. New Bots. Whole New Server. New bots in a new server no more Patch, Surge, Ram. This will be impossible to do, but would like people to think about it and if it does ever happen could get some ideas about what else there could be. The new server could be brand new everything, new ways of doin things, new backround, updated store to new bot(s), sector revamp. All in all, its basically a new game.

Feel free to add anything, im expecting alot of shoot downs.

KThnxBye

KillerPig

probably not

unless allie is willing to drop the project shes doing now and start on something like this

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mic99

Quote from: KillerPig on September 26, 2012, 09:13:49 PM
probably not

unless allie is willing to drop the project shes doing now and start on something like this

lol ikr i just thought how coolio it  would b :3

Nucleaon

We need modellers, ripping from T-BOTS, we need the original source code, and a whole bunch of shit.

Blarg.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

xbaras

September 26, 2012, 11:47:14 PM #4 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:49:26 PM by xbaras
It's already very difficult to implement a new gun I suggested earlier, so I doubt that Zylongaming has the knowledge to edit such code so greatly. While this IS a thoughtfull idea don't forget that there is already BOTS and Boutcheetah, two similar games.

You actually just gave me a new idea, fairly unrealistic but it could be usefull. Why not make multiple servers for the different versions of Bout? You could have Boutcheetah High, Boutcheetah Low, BOTS High and BOTS Low (not even sure if you guys have high and low servers for BOTS) all in one client. However, there are two problems with this. One is that it's a hard task to accomplish and two it would make the client more bulky, and could make your computer slower while the program is open becuase if you're not using BOTS (which a lot of people wont) then it's basiclly just unneeded space using up your computer's memory.

Yz

Quote from: xbaras on September 26, 2012, 11:47:14 PM
It's already very difficult to implement a new gun I suggested earlier, so I doubt that Zylongaming has the knowledge to edit such code so greatly. While this IS a thoughtfull idea don't forget that there is already BOTS and Boutcheetah, two similar games.

You actually just gave me a new idea, fairly unrealistic but it could be usefull. Why not make multiple servers for the different versions of Bout? You could have Boutcheetah High, Boutcheetah Low, BOTS High and BOTS Low (not even sure if you guys have high and low servers for BOTS) all in one client. However, there are two problems with this. One is that it's a hard task to accomplish and two it would make the client more bulky, and could make your computer slower while the program is open becuase if you're not using BOTS (which a lot of people wont) then it's basiclly just unneeded space using up your computer's memory.
not enough players for multiple servers
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-