April 26, 2024, 09:53:22 AMLatest Member: ryu6208
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General PvP » @Gentleman's Top Tier PvP Rules

@Gentleman's Top Tier PvP Rules

Started by KillerPig, September 30, 2012, 05:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

October 01, 2012, 12:07:38 AM #30 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 12:18:37 AM by Yz
no! because it's just a i love allie post omg

Hate the speed? Nerf it xD /suggestion

& those are only rules to follow if you're going to be some sorta hardcore pvper. since i lag too much to go serious i'll just keep using jura in all the pvp rooms i enter~
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

Just because your guild is slowly dieing doesn't mean you have to force the community to follow it's rules.

Put it this way, if you're a member, I will use less OP items and still rape you. If you're a non member pvping me, you're probably equally if not better than me which means I'll still use less OP items and rape you.

Gg.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Quote from: Corr on October 01, 2012, 02:50:02 AM
Just because your guild is slowly dieing doesn't mean you have to force the community to follow it's rules.

Put it this way, if you're a member, I will use less OP items and still rape you. If you're a non member pvping me, you're probably equally if not better than me which means I'll still use less OP items and rape you.

Gg.

~proof of you being an antagonizing ***got

xbaras

October 01, 2012, 08:46:42 AM #33 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 08:47:42 AM by xbaras
Quote from: 123bomb123 on September 30, 2012, 08:47:26 PM
Quote from: Allie on September 30, 2012, 08:42:47 PM
Quote from: Nucleaon on September 30, 2012, 08:40:26 PM
Quote from: Allie on September 30, 2012, 06:06:16 PM
fine if it bothers u that much.
but i still consider anyone who disobeys the rules a ***got.

All of sanctuary is breaking the speed rule except me lawl

It's not required, but I'm trying to edge people out of it.
Shit dude even poke uses mobility boost.
I'm trying hard to fix pvp.
the game is broken and its getting hard to enjoy with all the disadvantages non members face against all the op items
Then pay the cheap price of $12.50 for a membership that lasts for 3 months. That's a good deal compared to some other games I play. Dead frontier's memberships cost much more, but it's so hard to progress and collect money withough it, about impossible at levels 20 - 30.

xbaras

Quote from: Yz on October 01, 2012, 12:07:38 AM
no! because it's just a i love allie post omg

Hate the speed? Nerf it xD /suggestion

& those are only rules to follow if you're going to be some sorta hardcore pvper. since i lag too much to go serious i'll just keep using jura in all the pvp rooms i enter~
I thought Kowbat was taken out of the shop because it caused lag hits anyway  :o

Selene

Try your best to not double post.

Just edit your last post, thanks.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on October 01, 2012, 08:12:44 AM

Gg.

LOL ya got that right

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on October 01, 2012, 08:58:37 AM

Gg.

LOL ya got that right

wow...
DISCORD killyzkill

cybercjt

Quote from: Yz on October 01, 2012, 09:53:23 AM

Gg.

LOL ya got that right

wow...
take that! *****  ::)
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

KillerPig

Gg.

LOL ya got that right

Whens op tag coming

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zomniethe4

I don't see why you guys get into a pissy mood about TD.

Zom

KillerPig

shaddup zom ur in a pissy mood about errythang :(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Quote from: zomniethe4 on October 01, 2012, 08:23:37 PM

Trans is an important part of meta pvp. By using TD, you are destroying said important part.

zomniethe4

If I want to sacrifice a part of my PvP style to cover for another part, there should be no problem with it.

Zom

Allie

Quote from: Allie on October 01, 2012, 08:26:09 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on October 01, 2012, 08:23:37 PM

Trans is an important part of meta pvp. By using TD, you are destroying said important part.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-