May 23, 2024, 01:27:45 PMLatest Member: fria
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Can't log into my old account

Can't log into my old account

Started by YeahBuddy2, October 03, 2012, 08:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YeahBuddy2

Hey BoutCheetah admins,

About a year ago I used to play BoutCheetah a lot, my account name was YeahBuddy. Today I wanted to log in to play again, but I couldn't. On the website it said that my account needed to be activated again.
So I filled in the information needed and clicked "sent activation mail", but I didn't get any activation email. I tried it a couple of times.

Could you help me get my account back? I would really appreciate that!

Sincerely,
YeahBuddy

Xkiller712

Check your spam folders, trash folders, and if you have multiple contact emails on that account check all of them.  For example, if your main email is [email protected] then you have a second email, [email protected] Check both of them

YeahBuddy2

Dear Xkiller712,

Thanks for your reply! I tried to log into my old second email, but I haven't used that for too long and I can't retrieve the password for that email account anymore. Looks like I'm gonna have to start all over again.

Derpityderp..

YeahBuddy

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

YeahBuddy2

This brotha would like to be helped out indeed! Might Saint Nicholas be able to fix this?

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Allie

Please PM me with some information proving you were the original account owner and I'll be happy to activate it and reset the password for you.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-