March 28, 2024, 12:34:21 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion »  Leech skill not working

Leech skill not working

Started by katnisslover, October 06, 2012, 01:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katnisslover

I was doing the lvl 64 made in survival mode, and the leech skill never takes effect. Am i doing something wrong? I saw the leech video before on here, someone was on survival mode, and their skill worked good.

Toast

It heals 1% of hp from your attack in sector or survival. It heals 10% of your attack in base or pvp.

nourr993

October 06, 2012, 03:24:04 PM #2 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 03:25:16 PM by nourr993
You should try using it in lv 228 with patch (i was like invincible) i killed boss(meteor) with no problem
Edit : i might know what u mean it doen't works with gun or trans
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Allie

In my video, I had modified stats via the database. Administrators (such as myself) have all power in the game, and can do an infinite amount of damage if we wish to. Because I was doing such a large amount of damage, I was getting healed more so than you are. I added in the description of the video that leech won't be as effective on you as it was on me, because I was doing significantly more damage than you will be doing.
Sorry for the confusion.

katnisslover

October 06, 2012, 05:00:17 PM #4 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 05:01:55 PM by katnisslover
Ohhhhh okay, i feel stupid lol ANd oh, i didn't know it doesn't work with trans lol I was there like huh wtf is going on here lol

mo9

imo it should get a little boost cause like 1% is too low to be usefull
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

hawk5005

In sector there are tons of monsters with way more HP than you, while in PvP there's only a few opponents with ~ the same HP as you.

mo9

charge and counter would be more useful , even in survival ...

vv secks box

Cooky

Quote from: mo9 on October 07, 2012, 01:27:35 PM
charge and counter would be more useful , even in survival ...

what are you talking about?

mo9

what ?
in comparison to all the other skills in sector leech is too weak to be of any use

vv secks box

Cooky

Quote from: mo9 on October 07, 2012, 01:56:38 PM
what ?
in comparison to all the other skills in sector leech is too weak to be of any use

how would making it better make charge and counter more useful? that is what I dont understand..

Nucleaon

Quote from: Cooky on October 07, 2012, 01:58:11 PM
Quote from: mo9 on October 07, 2012, 01:56:38 PM
what ?

how would making it better make charge and counter more useful? that is what I dont understand..

Hes saying that charge and counter are more useful than leech at the moment.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-