BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon

pokemon

Started by Surgeypurgey, October 08, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

mega salamence 

(click to show/hide)

FalseProphet

guessing he uses his head for attacks or tail seeing as it looks like he has no arms lol
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

Quote from: FalseProphet on August 08, 2014, 02:15:58 PM
guessing he uses his head for attacks or tail seeing as it looks like he has no arms lol

he has arms just look at the picture..

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on August 08, 2014, 02:18:12 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on August 08, 2014, 02:15:58 PM

he has arms just look at the picture..

just look at what i wrote, i said it "Looks" like he has no arms just more stumps ha.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Pokeh

YES MEGA ALTARIA DRAGON/FAIRY I ****ING CALLED IT HAHAHA

the rest were sort of expected. lopunny is a bit of a surprise, and with scrappy it hopefully brings mega gengar back into OU.

Mega Salamence is a monster. It gets aerilate and I'm damn sure it can learn thrash. (which is 120 power 100 accuracy normal version of outrage. With the ability and stab, it's base power hits over 200. Holy ****.)

Cooky

what is aerlitate

Pokeh

1.3x power to all normal type attacks and they turn flying type.

everyone dies if this thing sets up even a single dragon dance ;_;

Corr

All hail testingmonsah!!! ! ! ! !

!!!!

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

August 09, 2014, 01:10:58 PM #773 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 01:16:32 PM by Cooky
i just caught a shiny numel on pokemon emerald. this is one of the greatest gaming moments of my life

I wasn't even trying for shinys I was actually looking for a rare grimer (2% chance of encounter)

funny thing is I went to record on fraps, however i didnt know the emulator im using has F9 (the fraps recording key) mapped to a function (load save slot 9). fortunately, I didn't have any save in that slot, otherwise my game would have been lost and it would have loaded slot 9. I have slot 1-7 filled with saves. that would have been so sad if I lost out on it because of that lol

edit:

(click to show/hide)

Pokeh

i caught a bellsprout in xy. being my 2nd legit shiny ever encountered.

i assumed i had saved right after and shut my game off 20 min later of battling.

turns out i lost it.

the first shiny was a wingull in emerald. at that time, i thought it was a glitch in the game that it was messed up in colors and i ran away from it.

my luck, eh.

Toast

Quote from: Pokeh on August 08, 2014, 03:02:50 PM

the rest were sort of expected. lopunny is a bit of a surprise, and with scrappy it hopefully brings mega gengar back into OU.

Mega Salamence is a monster. It gets aerilate and I'm damn sure it can learn thrash. (which is 120 power 100 accuracy normal version of outrage. With the ability and stab, it's base power hits over 200. Holy ****.)

altaria would get a nice buff
lopunny is pretty crappy, wouldnt seeing it be OU even with a mega
**** thats some OP shit for salamence.. (ubers maybe??)

Cooky

heres my team so far

:D

they were all about the same level until marshtomp solo'd the fire gym lol

Vobck

Quote from: Cooky on August 09, 2014, 02:52:41 PM
heres my team so far

:D

they were all about the same level until marshtomp solo'd the fire gym lol

Nice, I'm also replaying Emerald and found a shiny too, it was a Makuhita in Granite Cave lol, my third random shiny encounter. My first one was a Doduo in Pokemon Silver.

Pokeh

Quote from: Toast on August 09, 2014, 02:52:14 PM

**** thats some OP **** for salamence.. (ubers maybe??)
If that thing sets up 1 D Dance, it can OHKO 99% of pokemon in OU and Ubers.

Mega Salamence Competitive Analysis

These guys did some calcs with regular salamence with aerialite...and it can 2HKO most stuff already. Giving it the obvious attack and sp. attack boost, this thing is a monster. (Only real weakness it has is priority moves. So it is sort of balanced seeing as this generation is known for priority moves)

Toast

Quote from: Pokeh on August 09, 2014, 03:18:34 PM
Quote from: Toast on August 09, 2014, 02:52:14 PM

**** thats some OP **** for salamence.. (ubers maybe??)
If that thing sets up 1 D Dance, it can OHKO 99% of pokemon in OU and Ubers.

Mega Salamence Competitive Analysis

These guys did some calcs with regular salamence with aerialite...and it can 2HKO most stuff already. Giving it the obvious attack and sp. attack boost, this thing is a monster. (Only real weakness it has is priority moves. So it is sort of balanced seeing as this generation is known for priority moves)

wouldn't be surprised if it got extremespeed or quick attack, something like that

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-