June 01, 2024, 06:35:03 PMLatest Member: danielx100
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » BC Has A Corrupted community finally posted.

BC Has A Corrupted community finally posted.

Started by leapman, October 10, 2012, 07:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewo

She told me she was talking with you, ****y. Why would I tell you to stop listening to Selene, if I knew you would tell her. It was all a joke, that's why. You can clearly see how dumb that would be of me, if I really meant what I said.

X

leapman

I got some stuff ON the staff but I am afraid to post it.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Dewo

X

leapman

October 10, 2012, 10:01:35 PM #63 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:02:09 PM by leapman
Noooo I am good. Best be left alone.  Don't worry its nothing on you its the other demons.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Cooky

October 10, 2012, 10:01:58 PM #64 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:05:10 PM by Cooky
Quote from: Dewo on October 10, 2012, 09:59:16 PM
She told me she was talking with you, ****y. Why would I tell you to stop listening to Selene, if I knew you would tell her. It was all a joke, that's why. You can clearly see how dumb that would be of me, if I really meant what I said.
are you trying to say the incident when you told me not to listen to selene is in any way connected to the incident where selene lied to me? because they arent. you had told me not to listen to selene weeks before the incident where selene lied to me.

and whats with you staff (dewo, selene) calling this a 'joke' or 'i was joking' , is this all a ****ing joke to you? sounds like it to me. you guys need to wake up and be accountable for once. and dewo im not even reporting you so you dont need to defend yourself. just admit you lied to me and the lobby and tricked me, and then lied about it, and falsely muted me, selene.

leapman

October 10, 2012, 10:03:48 PM #65 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:06:32 PM by leapman
The staff shouldn't get mad about this its in feedback/rants. Aren't we giving it wasn't that the point of the board?
I am a typo fail.

Dewo

Quote from: Cooky on October 10, 2012, 10:01:58 PM
Quote from: Dewo on October 10, 2012, 09:59:16 PM
are you trying to say the incident when you told me not to listen to selene is in any way connected to the incident where selene lied to me? because they arent. you had told me not to listen to selene weeks before the incident where selene lied to me.
If it wasn't, why would you bring it up even after when Selene told you it was a joke? ::)

X

zomniethe4

shit
It's getting ****ing annoying trying to wait for you.

Zom

Cooky

Quote from: zomniethe4 on October 10, 2012, 10:07:34 PM
shit
It's getting ****ing annoying trying to wait for you.
I already posted it  ::)

Cooky

Quote from: Dewo on October 10, 2012, 10:07:05 PM
If it wasn't, why would you bring it up even after when Selene told you it was a joke? ::)
not sure what your talking about

Dewo

Quote from: Cooky on October 10, 2012, 10:08:28 PM
Watch your first video.

X

Cooky

October 10, 2012, 10:13:32 PM #71 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:17:42 PM by Cooky
Quote from: Dewo on October 10, 2012, 10:11:48 PM
Quote from: Cooky on October 10, 2012, 10:08:28 PM
If it wasn't, why would you bring it up even after when Selene told you it was a joke? ::)
Watch your first video.
oh.. well then.. what the hell are you trying to say?
just because I mentioned 1 incident during another incident that automatically means they are connected and happened on the same day? what the **** kind of logic is that?

zomniethe4

I wasn't talking about your stupid incentive to get noticed. I would lie to you as well because you basically asking for staff in game. I was talking about leap who's trying to attention whore a storm.

Zom

leapman

Quote from: zomniethe4 on October 10, 2012, 10:30:27 PM
I wasn't talking about your stupid incentive to get noticed. I would lie to you as well because you basically asking for staff in game. I was talking about leap who's trying to attention whore a storm.
Your basically proving my point. lol facepalm.

Cooky

October 10, 2012, 10:33:27 PM #74 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:38:34 PM by Cooky
Quote from: zomniethe4 on October 10, 2012, 10:30:27 PM
I wasn't talking about your stupid incentive to get noticed.
in a thread to point out flaws in the community, in which one of the points made was that staff is mean to people, why on earth would you be so harsh like that? wtf  

edit: well im off to work, bbl

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-