July 01, 2024, 10:16:15 PMLatest Member: Maksimdub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » BC Has A Corrupted community finally posted.

BC Has A Corrupted community finally posted.

Started by leapman, October 10, 2012, 07:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leapman

October 10, 2012, 07:23:24 PM Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 07:26:40 PM by leapman
Starting Note:
I just want to say that I am not going to point out anyone in this community as one flaw. We all contributed to this including me. So don't feel offended if I said something bad and you thought I was talking about you. I am going to keep this sort as possible pm for more detailed version on 1 particular subject.

Introduction:

I just want to say the community is corrupted and it's not what it always used to be. Sure there have been new rules applied since more members began to come. But that's not the problem we are causing members to quit BC over a little things. I also think some of the players are too emotional over little things sometimes.  Just because someone doesn't talk to you or is mean to you doesn't mean you should quit, Dumbest move I ever seen.

1st:
Some people might want to know why the staff or people ignore there pms; then you have to go all out your way to make a stupid spam post like "Santa Check your messages". First off I bet you keep on send stupid messages (including me) which aggravates the person you're trying to contact. So when you actually have something important to say they'll just ignore you makes sense? Seriously, stop asking staff to give you Gigas or items. For instance when I am in-game lots of people ask the admins for shit really? You're going to make them broke if they gave you anything you wanted; There's a buy credits button on the top of the page for a reason.

2nd:

There are too many overly emotional people on BC. I was like that once then I realized something to stop bitching about things (It's literally not worth it) just because someone doesn't talk to you doesn't mean you should leave or quit. Let me ask you this why did you join bc; to play the ****ing game, pwn some noobs, and mobs (to proclaim ranking number 1)! Also when people are posting everyone hates them, what did you do that they hate you it's obviously something you did to aggravate them.  Just chill out and enjoy the game I am not saying you should ignore the people or they should ignore you; but don't spam them or get them mad..

3rd :

People can be very mean on BC sometimes. We criticize start-up players (New to the forum and game) if they ask a stupid question or do something dumb.  They are just acquiring some knowledge of the game; some kid just left because they keep on calling him a noob. Sometimes the staff will make other people feel bad.  I remember when I first started up when gramps was staff;  People keep on harassing me because I didn't know the specs of my pc I was like 11 and I wasn't using my pc someone else.  Look this is from the beginning of me on BC:

(This is one problem still going on)

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,8396.0.html

Don't worry we are all good chaps now^
This is still happening sometimes.

Closing note:
We are hurting other members and pushing away potential new ones. You are making other people hate you. You know it takes 3 people to give a company/person a bad name for its/his self.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Cooky

look someone else causing drama..  flame him!!!!

leapman

October 10, 2012, 07:30:10 PM #2 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 07:32:40 PM by leapman
I am not trying to start drama please people don't start posting stupid argument post.  
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Cooky

Quote from: leapman on October 10, 2012, 07:30:10 PM
I am not trying to start drama please don't start posting stupid argument post. 
obviously u didnt get it

leapman

Quote from: Cooky on October 10, 2012, 07:31:05 PM
Quote from: leapman on October 10, 2012, 07:30:10 PM
I am not trying to start drama please don't start posting stupid argument post. 
obviously u didnt get it
Enlighten me with answer please.

mo9

October 10, 2012, 07:32:27 PM #5 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 07:32:48 PM by mo9
@cooky
bad sarcasm.
this guy is actually trying to make a difference , respect him.
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Cooky

Quote from: leapman on October 10, 2012, 07:31:43 PM
Enlighten me with answer please.
everytime I make any topic with an opinion, concern, or complaint, I am flamed.

Selene

Cooky

leapman I agreed with mostly everything u said especially the 3rd and closing part

leapman

Quote from: Cooky on October 10, 2012, 07:34:44 PM
leapman I agreed with mostly everything u said especially the 3rd and closing part
Okay, no judgement here.

Selene

Could you please be more specific about why the staff make you and other people feel bad.

If you don't want to share on your topic then please Pm me. If you don't explain why the staff make some of you feel bad then it will never get fixed as we don't know the problem.

zomniethe4

How old are you. Completely relevant question.

Zom

mic99

I Agreed with a lot of this sadly  ???, I try to help lil nubbies the best i can.  ;D

leapman

October 10, 2012, 08:01:50 PM #13 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:04:54 PM by leapman
Quote from: zomniethe4 on October 10, 2012, 07:59:12 PM
How old are you. Completely relevant question.
Why doesn't it even matter? No point of replying to this I already know where its going to end. sorry.

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on October 10, 2012, 07:50:54 PM
Could you please be more specific about why the staff make you and other people feel bad.

If you don't want to share on your topic then please Pm me. If you don't explain why the staff make some of you feel bad then it will never get fixed as we don't know the problem.
i have some reasons you have made me feel bad
-tricked me
-lied to me
-lied to players
-promised me a favor in return for a favor, then after I did my favor you didnt do yours
-said 'never talk to me again' for no reason

how about you start "being fair to all players"?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-