June 02, 2024, 02:22:49 PMLatest Member: jachary

Crashing client

Started by jeroen, October 11, 2012, 10:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeroen

Greetings,

I have a problem with the client it is crashing when I start it I redownloaded it and now it needs to be redownloading all files, but after it downloaded the bout.dat file it crashes like this:

Dewo

Try to repair your client.

X

jeroen

That is what the client is trying, but it isn't working...

Dewo

Did you add zylonshiel.dll and bout.dat to your anti-virus program's exceptionslist?

X

jeroen

I guess yes, because it worked perfectly before the update.

jeroen

besides that my boutcheetah files don't have a zylonshiel.dll and bout.dat anymore. They seem to be removed...

thethiny

Yep me too , no more bout.dat and zylonshield.dll , it crashes too , but it keeps getting bout.dat

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

MagicXR

Both of you need to open up your antiviruses and restore zylonshield.dll and bout.dat

Santa

zylonshield.dll was removed.  the only thing you need to allow on your antiviruses is bout.dat.  I suggest either removing the antivirus that is giving you a false detection, or telling me the name of the antivirus you use, and I can submit a false detection report to get the detection removed.  Try installing Microsoft Security Essentials, its the only AV i use.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-