April 27, 2024, 03:22:35 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Just wanna make a public statement

Just wanna make a public statement

Started by Allie, October 11, 2012, 04:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

i disproved ur examples by explaining how they werent scamming...

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Materger

October 11, 2012, 08:51:42 PM #61 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 08:53:20 PM by Materger
Quote from: KillerPig on October 11, 2012, 08:46:21 PM
i disproved ur examples by explaining how they werent scamming...

Lolwat?!?! Where?!?!? Never saw that anywhere.

What I posted----->

Materger- "Indeed like there's no official price for a +7 set, someone can sell it for 800mil when most ppl sell it for 200-260mil , but that dude selling it for 800mil aint scamming at all. I see your point.

"Scamming cannot exist without getting an unfair advantage."    Hmmmmmm O_o"

What sir Pig posted(right after)---->

KillerPig-" lets say me and you (mat) agree that ill sell u my bladium set for 90 mill gigas.
im unable to come on so i say "mat pls gift it to me im not able to come on"
you gift it to me. but when you do, i say "lol fku idiot i was joking"

i scammed you and lied to you"  
^that explains what? that you can lie and scam (something we all know can be done.)

In which way shape or form did your respond disprove my example? Please inform me, my good sir.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

KillerPig

October 11, 2012, 08:54:36 PM #62 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 08:55:46 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: KillerPig on October 11, 2012, 08:17:16 PM
Quote from: Materger on October 11, 2012, 08:03:17 PM
"Now lets say I'm going to sell you some grass for $1,000 dollars(knowing that there is grass all around use, I didn't "lie", I just told you how much I was selling grass for)."

^Scamming without lying?  or I'm I going crazy? Lolz
thats not even a good example. thats just you saying "OK GUYS IM SELLING GRASS FOR A RIDICULOUS PRICE COME AND BUY".

Quote from: KillerPig on October 11, 2012, 08:17:16 PM
Quote from: Materger on October 11, 2012, 08:20:46 PM
Ok, then a better example for sir Pig, lets say Matty go's  to Target to buy a pair of pants that cost $10 bucks at most stores but at target the same pair of pants cost $34.99( is this not a form of scamming)?
but nobody lied they just gave me a set price for their product.

^~^
thats not scamming
again, thats just target saying "OK IM SELLING PANTS FOR HIGH PRICE"

that's because there's no official price for that pair of pants. a store can make the price watever they want

Materger

Materger- "Indeed like there's no official price for a +7 set, someone can sell it for 800mil when most ppl sell it for 200-260mil , but that dude selling it for 800mil aint scamming at all. I see your point.

"Scamming cannot exist without getting an unfair advantage."    Hmmmmmm O_o"

Something looks pretty fishy here, I must say. ;D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

KillerPig

Quote"Scamming cannot exist without lying." 
ftfy  8) ;D :D

Materger

Quote from: KillerPig on October 11, 2012, 09:03:29 PM

If there's any attempt to deceive or mislead someone at all its a scam. There is no requirement for lying. It's not a hard concept to understand,sir Pig. ;o

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

KillerPig

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 11, 2012, 09:29:37 PM
IMO! I think that there should be a rule which states something along the lines of "No lying to another player/staff unless necessary". That would mean if a staff had a secret about a new item coming out, then they would be able to lie and say "no its not going to be released" or something. But if they promised a favor i.e. "yes I will tell __ that you would be a good mod" and then lied about that, that would be against rules.
noooo

Quote from: Materger on October 11, 2012, 09:12:05 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on October 11, 2012, 09:03:29 PM

If there's any attempt to deceive or mislead someone at all its a scam. There is no requirement for lying
dafuqqq is this
thats not what scamming is

scamming is a form a lying omg

mic99

October 11, 2012, 09:53:52 PM #67 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 09:54:54 PM by mic99

leapman

let me say one thing this topic has so many lies in it ....
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

KillerPig

Quote from: KillerPig on October 11, 2012, 07:20:34 PM
Quote from: Allie on October 11, 2012, 05:45:30 PM
There is an agreed amount of trust between any two players, that someone wouldn't lie to you about a specific thing.
For example, asking you how to obtain an item. If you blatantly lie to them, you're an asshole. You're not breaking rules, but you're still an asshole.
On some things, like the things we keep in Administration, we aren't expected to tell you everything. It's like the government hiding things, we just would prefer to keep information private, especially to benefit the community (and not to benefit other communities).
We aren't expected to make black lies to players, but staff are expected to make white lies - if they slip up and tell a black lie, that makes them an asshole, not a rule breaker, and the severity of the black lie is what determines if they are worthy of staff or not.
From what I've read, Selene did blatantly tell a black lie to Cooky about "putting in a good word to yz" or someshit.

So what are you saying?
Selene lied, so she's an asshole. BUT because the the lie wasn't severe enough, she's still worthy of staff? Yo either I'm not getting something or that's ****ed up

Quote from: Allie on October 11, 2012, 04:48:14 PM
purposely lie to you to keep things in Administration pretty consistently
can you reword this idk wat u mean

Pokeh

KillerPig

October 11, 2012, 09:58:17 PM #71 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 09:58:30 PM by KillerPig
no more stupid rules pls
we have enough of those as is

Toast

KillerPig

Xkiller712

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-