April 20, 2024, 07:58:17 AMLatest Member: djatndyd34
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Payments to Onebip have been temporarily disabled

Payments to Onebip have been temporarily disabled

Started by Santa, October 12, 2012, 02:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinoqo

Please i really want to play with membership :3
and i can pay by phone

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Jinoqo on April 03, 2013, 05:48:24 PM
Please i really want to play with membership :3
and i can pay by phone

Yea couldn't u guys please spend a bit of time on this, idk if its allot of trouble but it would mean allot to people and ur income definetly would rise by pay by phone since allot of people need this to buy member.

blodkiler

can i suggest
http://www.daopay.com/

i used it several times in other games and never got scamed

loewe98

They got enough money that's why they don't wonna help us..

Purple

Quote from: loewe98 on April 05, 2013, 10:05:10 AM
They got enough money that's why they don't wonna help us..

That's stupid. If ZG has the ability to spend some money to make a long term profit, they will. They're probably very business minded.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

they are busy doing the amazing updates that are coming soon

chill out people this game still kicks ass and will only get better

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on April 05, 2013, 10:10:44 AM
chill out people this game still kicks ass and will only get better

The game itself gaming better is 100% irrelevant to a thread that wants to be able to buy membership in another way. Don't know why you had to post it.

Also, it can't take that long to investigate several payment methods that they don't already have. We all know they aren't working 8 hour days 5 days a week. They don't work full time and they have time to find another payment method. Why they haven't, idk.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

daniel4667

Boutcheetah admins, Really this is almost a half year i think, and i just can't play this game anymore, its too hard to level for me, Please tell me that this is going to be fixed, We all are waiting SOO long now, and most of us can only pay with a phone, Please fix it :(, Please i beg you :'( -Daniel :'(

Ramk1ng

It would be about time yeah. Ik its hard to keep up since their simply is allot that needs to be done. But no offence but they told me pay by phone would be up by christmas and i curtanly don't hope they mean christmas 2013. I already suggested an company wich is good or w/e shouldn't be that hard to make a connection towards them and request wether it would be possible or not.

Ramk1ng

loewe

Please don't go off topic and fix this shit ! I need member mon , Santa please help us out . Allie should find out something,  she wants money wll here she got her money !

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-