April 30, 2024, 11:21:17 AMLatest Member: summarEmbet
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Accelerator!??!??!?!?!

Accelerator!??!??!?!?!

Started by nanak tatum, October 16, 2012, 03:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanak tatum

October 16, 2012, 03:51:48 AM Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:49:12 AM by nanak tatum
Hey guys! I just wanted to ask why accelerator is not in-game? I've heard that it is because it's laggy?

Banned

Yz

It's buggy. It hides the UI and such. **** just pretends the bug is a part of the skill, saying it's used to disorient your enemy. BC detests the idea of adding buggy items & features. Not having a dig at **** but we'd rather have things more functional before we do a release of them.
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 16, 2012, 03:56:24 AM
OOOOH I see now. Do you know if it will ever be fixed or can be? If so, that would be kewl  8)

Probably when all the major updates are outta the way
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

Quote from: Yz on October 16, 2012, 03:53:22 AM
It's buggy. It hides the UI and such. **** just pretends the bug is a part of the skill, saying it's used to disorient your enemy. BC detests the idea of adding buggy items & features. Not having a dig at **** but we'd rather have things more functional before we do a release of them.
stk.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mo9

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 16, 2012, 04:03:25 AM
:D yaaaay

Also 1 more questions (lol). If you know, what was up with that whole Jewish Cop trans or merc thing? was that real? and could it be made? sorry for all the stupid questions D:
it's a merc and yes it's real
i've seen it in game cause i had it's files
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

hawk5005

As far as I know the merc is very very very buggy.

hawk5005

I'm pretty sure it is on T-Bots (at least that's where I tried it), but you don't know how it really looks.

sirhamtaro

Quote from: Yz on October 16, 2012, 03:53:22 AM
**** just pretends the bug is a part of the skill.

Wow.

Those ***s.

mo9

i got it from bout not t bots
.-.
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-