April 27, 2024, 02:20:07 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - Guild Co-Leaders

Updates - Guild Co-Leaders

Started by Allie, October 15, 2012, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

October 15, 2012, 04:07:24 AM Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 04:17:08 AM by Allie
The long-desired feature, Co-Leaders, has finally been designed and released.

With this release, you will be able to give the Guild Master abilities to other members (three total) and they will have the ability to accept, invite, and kick players from the guild. We feel this will make Guild management a lot easier!

You guild masters will login without the ability to add co-leaders, and you will have to scrounge around for (at least) 75Million gigas to purchase a Co-Leader coupon from the shop in order to add an additional co-leader to your guild (maximum three). Once you buy the coupon, the guild can use those three co-leader slots infinitely, so it is worth the money!

Once you have the coupons, you can simply type @guild co-a {member name} to promote a player, or @guild co-r {member name} to demote a player. Naturally, you can only do this if you are the Guild Master, Co-Leaders cannot do this, nor can they kick the Guild Master or other Co-Leaders.

In other news, the Guild page has been modified to show Co-Leaders and the total Sector/PvP/BvB guild points in-game as we found it was too annoying to have to check through the rankings. We hope it benefits you more than the time we put into it.

I'd like to say that we haven't been having many updates lately. But I would like to confirm at this point that within the next few months, we have a pretty large list of upcoming updates, and we hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

Enjoy the updates,
-Zylon Gaming

Materger

Awesome update, this will make many co-leaders happy. :) 

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Santa

I'd like to also announce that Mega-arkade won't be able to bypass ZylonShield again after this update.  :P

hidden99

this will be nice :D but eventhough being co-guild leader is good but if its inactive guild whats the co guild leader for.. so maybe ill join other guilds that is very active even im not their guild top player :D

have a nyc day..

IGN: - KyzeR -

etoyh1

Frog and Ice, remember!! Im the Co-Leader xD

ilovemoney

#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Madprox

tried to add someone to this guild i made,
it said: "Error, this person does not exist, or is not in your guild."

they are in my guild ofcourse, and i have tried it many times, definitely typed the name right..
=/

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

Adamp

October 15, 2012, 12:26:45 PM #8 Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 12:38:26 PM by Adamp
can guild co-leaders be in a guild war for it to count on the rankings?

cascaval123

Quote from: Adamp on October 15, 2012, 12:26:45 PM
can guild co-leaders be in a guild war for it to count on the rankings?
no,maybe the leader dont want to

Pokeh

Quote from: Santa on October 15, 2012, 04:34:32 AM
I'd like to also announce that Mega-arkade won't be able to bypass ZylonShield again after this update.  :P
5th times the charm ;)

cascaval123

btw if I made a co leader.
I can demode him?how?

Yz

^

Quote from: Allie on October 15, 2012, 04:07:24 AMOnce you have the coupons, you can simply type @guild co-a {member name} to promote a player, or @guild co-r {member name} to demote a player.

Please read the announcement more carefully next time.
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

I'd also like to announce that Mega-Arkades site has been killed as of 2 hours and 19 minutes ago.

123bomb123

now megaarkade is targeting ****. dat goon!
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

nourr993

Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Santa

Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 15, 2012, 04:38:14 PM

I heard he took out their dedi with his little ddos attack.  He tried that on BoutCheetah, took me about 5 minutes to completely stop it.

Selene

October 15, 2012, 07:02:15 PM #17 Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:03:06 PM by Selene
Quote from: Santa on October 15, 2012, 06:52:44 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 15, 2012, 04:38:14 PM

I heard he took out their dedi with his little ddos attack.  He tried that on BoutCheetah, took me about 5 minutes to completely stop it.
Plus Selene told me.  ::)

Great update. Many people will enjoy it.

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

mic99

Wow, Great update Staff, doin a good job in my opinion, needa scrounge some gigas but, totally worth it :D

Good Job and keep it up  ;D ;D ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-