March 29, 2024, 07:48:18 AMLatest Member: JohnetteFr
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » New client installer is out

New client installer is out

Started by Santa, October 18, 2012, 07:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Hello, we are pleased to announce that the latest installer for BoutCheetah has pretty much every well-known anti-virus false detection removed.  Please download it on the downloads page using the Direct Link if you have any issues with your current client.  Please note this installer is fully up-to-date, you will not need to update once it is installed.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Twinkle187

Where is the Direct link at my friend wanna play

Cooky

MagicXR

Quote from: Twinkle187 on October 18, 2012, 08:13:24 PM
Where is the Direct link at my friend wanna play
Make sure his drivers are all up to date. And Good Update Ken :)

thethiny

Game stopped working , also new client Freezes the computer everytime I hover over it. VirusTotal Found Tojan Gen 2

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

whitehawk255

I keep getting a Microsoft Visual C++ error, says "Debug assertion failed!" Everything is up to date and re-installed the client twice and still get the same error.

Santa

which anti-virus do you use whitehawk/thethiny?

whitehawk255

October 20, 2012, 03:26:20 PM #7 Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 03:41:22 PM by whitehawk255
I use Norton Internet Security 2011

I just uninstalled Norton and now boutcheetah opens and fully works, I'll re-install and see if it gives the same problem again.

whitehawk255

I also uninstalled Emisoft, reinstalled Norton and everything is working fine, I think that it was Emisoft giving the problem. Ty for pointing me in the right direction.

thethiny

Thanks Admin for the reply.
I have norton 360 v5 , I uninstalled it , add exceptions , still have the problem.
I'm 100% sure it is not Norton problem as the new update doesn't detect viruses in it anymore.

I'm running Windows 8 which is the problem , game not supported in windows 8 and can't be run in Windows XP mode as it keeps telling me Can't run game in XP mode.

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-