June 01, 2024, 10:47:33 AMLatest Member: TrevorESORN
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » I think it is a good suggestion

I think it is a good suggestion

Started by EgYpTiAn, October 18, 2012, 09:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EgYpTiAn

why you do not make a link refer to every player to invite players from any other sites to register on game on his link so when registered player got amount of registration he get a coin item at first then when reach an amount again he may got a better thing like a rare item etc .
i hope see your opinion about that ( every one )

ZxEnvyxZ

the only thing i can get from this was that if you invite players you should get a prize, and the more people you invent, the bigger the prize, would be nice but people would make fake accounts and use it to get free items...

EgYpTiAn

i think they can handle this by disable register from an ip that registered before or by more effective way they know more than me

DarkShadow89

I dont want this to turn into a WoW private server where you can vote for donor weapons. Thats gay. Its essentially the same idea... and I dont think players should feel the need to get an edge by advertising the game. It could be helpful and effective, but its.... "low" and annoying. Tired of players always wanting more powerful weapons, just play the game... All you have to do is push a level 221 anyway if your in pvp. I do it all the time (level 117).
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Yz

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on October 19, 2012, 01:37:49 AM
I dont want this to turn into a WoW private server where you can vote for donor weapons. Thats gay. Its essentially the same idea... and I dont think players should feel the need to get an edge by advertising the game. It could be helpful and effective, but its.... "low" and annoying. Tired of players always wanting more powerful weapons, just play the game... All you have to do is push a level 221 anyway if your in pvp. I do it all the time (level 117).

try it in flop, it won't work :P

besides BC already has "donor weapons". You can buy Jura and Jack head and more. If you invite people and you got small rewards it wouldn't be a bad idea.
DISCORD killyzkill

DarkShadow89

Yes, but its somewhat incognito. You have to PM santa. Theres not like a giant VOTE screen that has a tiny x in the top right corner that makes you vote and gives you points to rack up so you can go to the DONORS section and buy weapons. That would be gay, i was comparing it to the WoW servers. As long as its small rewards like gigas maybe coins... Then itd be a good idea, but this should be done after an economy wipe... or else it will just continue to inflate values.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

hidden99

Quote from: Yz on October 19, 2012, 01:42:57 AM
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on October 19, 2012, 01:37:49 AM

try it in flop, it won't work :P

besides BC already has "donor weapons". You can buy Jura and Jack head and more. If you invite people and you got small rewards it wouldn't be a bad idea.

if i invite atleast 20 people or whole community of my place to play BC what will i get??

~Kyzer!

Yz

nothing kyzer, it's just a suggestion atm
DISCORD killyzkill

hidden99

Energized

nice suggestion imo, would help, u know, class mates, close friends, etc.
but th question is, if even this would actually happen is, will the prizes go to the high or low channel?

hidden99

Quote from: Energized on October 19, 2012, 02:42:16 AM
nice suggestion imo, would help, u know, class mates, close friends, etc.
but th question is, if even this would actually happen is, will the prizes go to the high or low channel?

and the also question if that happens.. how can we prove that we invite them...??

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on October 19, 2012, 02:12:59 AM
Yes, but its somewhat incognito. You have to PM santa. Theres not like a giant VOTE screen that has a tiny x in the top right corner that makes you vote and gives you points to rack up so you can go to the DONORS section and buy weapons. That would be gay, i was comparing it to the WoW servers. As long as its small rewards like gigas maybe coins... Then itd be a good idea, but this should be done after an economy wipe... or else it will just continue to inflate values.

Yo boutcheetah is a privateserver so this is gud idea thx
And wat ya talking bout economy, coinitems are worth nothing cuz u get a 7day item ereygame. Just give 7 day block head or something for inviting a friend
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-